Big Picasso's thread or BPT for short.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Bros... I want to go to bed but I still need to brush my teeth. Mundane tasks often stand in my way. I've missed many a 40 and hos galore because my hurr wasn't luxurious

Silver Knight of the Realm
Bros, this Wakandan in product reviews in the chocolate thread just suggested buying burntdick chocolate forreal. Shit Wakandans I'm dyin.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Jugbros, it was brought to my attention this morning that we don't have an officially declared Jug food. Mario suggested Pepperoni rolls, so if they are approved I volunteer him to be the minister of powder and roll supply.

I'll give my support to these pepperoni roll thingies though I've never had one, +1

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Wakandan, thought the Official Jug food was the magnificent baked in Sausage biscuits

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Wait Wait Wait WaitWaitWaitWaitWaitWaitWaitWaitWaitWait Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait.
Wait.

Kool-Aid isn't food? I been eating this shit nonstop since the jugs came to town. Now the doctor says I have diabeetus. Are you bros telling me I made a mistake?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Purple drink to wash the sausage biscuit cookies down.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Excuse me fine gentlemen, but have you purchase tried

rrr_img_4659.jpg

Delectable.

rrr_img_4659.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
P, you've really matured. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Made a post in the gun control thread bros, feeling grown up right, posting in the General forums.

iannis

Musty Nester
Shouldn't Cam be back by now? How long does it usually take?

I think he might have really gotten his feelings hurt this time.

What does one do in this situation?