Big Picasso's thread or BPT for short.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Sounds reasonable.

Can you make me a 2 button meme with one saying "uhc is an unrealistic naive idea" and "whites deserve their own ethnostate" and a picture of yourself sweating?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sounds reasonable.

Can you make me a 2 button meme with one saying "uhc is an unrealistic naive idea" and "whites deserve their own ethnostate" and a picture of yourself sweating?
The question is...does he believe UHC unrealistic once you have a white ethnostate?

Picasso3

@ianx with multiple wires you'll have your grounds bundled and then a single going off to ground the switch itself

Picasso3

@Tuco you faggot you were crying about how dumb the railgun was March 23, 2016 in the politics thread

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Picasso3

@ShakyJake take pictures and find someway to get a different point of contact at lowes and roofing co(call corporate etc).

If you know any lawyers they may be able to draft you a scary letter.

They obviously fucked up, just a matter of ramming them in the ass until they cave. Sound be easy to motivate them since you'll be able to cry water damage, mold, etc the longer they wait

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Likely, they probably met at a power abusers anonymous meeting
I had absolutely nothing to do with why you are here and even argued that you should not be here.

I even came to your house and made a thread specifically to interact with you on an intellectual level.

I still engage you despite your lies about me.

• 1Rustled

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
It's heartwarming that, even in his confinement, P Picasso3 keeps a line open for other members in their time of need.

Requesting thread be renamed "Picasso's Dispatch Center".

EkXcdbZ.png

...RRP, what's your emergency?...

• 1Worf

Picasso3

I had absolutely nothing to do with why you are here and even argued that you should not be here.

I even came to your house and made a thread specifically to interact with you on an intellectual level.

I still engage you despite your lies about me.

Just playing bud,

but seriously