Big Picasso's thread or BPT for short.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
hahaha, still mad?
Not in the slightest big boy, why don't you come talk it out on IRC? Oh wait, nobody can
biggrin.png

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I've only banned you once, that was for spamming the mod report function in a little bitchlike tantrum after you got RRPd. You are of course referring to me RRPing you for trolling like 3 threads in General at the same time. Well deserved. I guess you're just doing the troll thing full-time now? Good luck, bro.

I've only banned you once, that was for spamming the mod report function in a little bitchlike tantrum after you got RRPd. You are of course referring to me RRPing you for trolling like 3 threads in General at the same time. Well deserved. I guess you're just doing the troll thing full-time now? Good luck, bro.
Yeah that's what I was doing. Trolling. I was "trolling" by successfully defending my arguments. You got it, dipshit.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Mikhail, will you please post a RL pic of yourself? I'm dying to know what you look like for some reason.

Oh and by the way, this little semantic game you're playing where you draw some great distinction between being banned and RRP'd is completely stupid. If someone can't post in the threads they want to post in, what's the difference? Oh wait, there is none you fucking retard.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Its stupid as fuck that soygen is thread starter.

Way to shit all over this epic thread you stupid faggot

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
jimmie rustle meme is like a 18 months old

like my stepdad trying to be funny

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I found a 5-500mhz splitter circa 1872 in my attic.

So i hook it up right before my modem/cable box and proceed to stream hd 3d 1024 bit encrypted movies over my ssl pipeline while listening to pandora. Are 2400 mhz splitters a multi thousand dollar conspiracy perpetrated by RCA to quadruple the income?

Lumie, please.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I found a 5-500mhz splitter circa 1872 in my attic.

So i hook it up right before my modem/cable box and proceed to stream hd 3d 1024 bit encrypted movies over my ssl pipeline while listening to pandora. Are 2400 mhz splitters a multi thousand dollar conspiracy perpetrated by RCA to quadruple the income?

Lumie, please.
I got about halfway through reading that and I was convinced that you were trolling me again.