Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Here's Izo talking to Foler and identifying with The Council:

Izo_sl said:

You're on our turf now, Fo'
Make sure you read the fine print under the video (enhance!):

Izo_sl said:
You're on our turf now, Fo'
Now, does this sound like someone we could trust with the sacred mantle of Jugdom?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
rrr_img_55744.jpg

Big Err,
You've been drinking the unsweetened Ghoul-Aid, haven't you? Fo' was pissing in the wind with hashtags in the Council thread. Respect goes both ways.
The Foler_sl said:
Council of the shaw is bullshit. #OneJugtorulethemall #GivemeJugdomorgivemedeath. The only people who rule this part of the forum are the Jugs.
Foler has some ideas about nets though.
The Foler_sl said:
TUCO IS A NAZI, REPORT HIS POST AND GET BACK OUR INTERNETSs
Speaking of credibility:
Big Err, what have you been doing with regards to nets,except being a conduit for the nerd reich?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I think that I must vote against Izo. He has shown a history of being pro-Council, and the Council itself has in essence declared war on us.
Izo_sl said:
Dumar for the Duma? You'd have to get Chairman Araysar's approval first.
No such approval exists of Dumar - he does not speak for the Council. In essence you're poorly informed for AMOD.

rrr_img_55745.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
No such approval exists of Dumar - he does not speak for the Council. In essence you're poorly informed for AMOD.
That changes little, regardless. You chose to throw in your lot with the Council even after there was talk of hostilities between us, and there has been talk of hostilities from inside the Council since it's inception..

Big Err, what have you been doing with regards to nets,except being a conduit for the nerd reich?
I only deal in truth. I neither care if nets are kept or removed.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
That changes little, regardless. You chose to throw in your lot with the Council even after there was talk of hostilities between us, and there has been talk of hostilities from inside the Council since it's inception..

I only deal in truth. I neither care if nets are kept or removed.
That changes everything. Your information is shit, not to mention your made up chronology. You make up you own damn truth. J'accuse!

I'll let you in on a publicly available secret.

Are you ready for it?

Taking notes?

I am The Council of the Shaw - a founder. Surprise motherfucker!
Izo_sl said:
I accept, and promise to serve unfaithfully and do as little productive works as humanly possible.

I nominate Araysar for chairman of the council, naturally.

Ooooh, and Trollface for foreign affairs attach?.
Here is more truth for you, in case you forgot.
Jugbros, is there enough room in the 'Shaw for two Shaw-based groups? I don't want to see a turf war break out.
Ask yourselves, if your leaders are shaw brothers, or paying members keeping you and your fellow shaw brother down. What do you believe in and why?
Here is something to stimulate that process:Juggalo in the members only forum, wanting to donate.... You've been had. Badly.
Thats why the Jugs will stay around forever bro and the Shaw Council will fail. you gotta diversify my Wakandans.
Izo, bro, this could stall the approval and spark the removal of your official Jug Nation membership application.
Jug membership is always an impartial process. We select applicants on merit and skill need.
Do you even Shaw, Big Err?

J'accuse!
rrr_img_55748.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
At most you are highlighting a disagreement with Jx3, but it matters not. Even the above does not clean the stain of betrayal from your grumpycat bath towels, and my decision is clear.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
The Council holds true only to ideals. This is why such members have been ostracized. We do not hold allegiance to ourselves but to beliefs.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
No, the Council was ostracized because of the division and strife that it brings. Such as we now see the council binging here, into the very heart of our Jugtopia.

I warned the Jug Nation should this come to pass, that we might be flooded by refugees from the Council once they sunk their own ship. Now I see that warning come true.

But no matter. I will always speak from my heart even if I am ignored, for to see the Council spread their cancer to the Jug Nation is almost too much for my heart to bear.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
At most you are highlighting a disagreement with Jx3, but it matters not. Even the above does not clean the stain of betrayal from your grumpycat bath towels, and my decision is clear.
Keep making your own truth - I can see why you care about it so much. I'm not sure the rest of us should.

Here is a hint: We made the Council before any imaginary disagreements. That's what the quotes show. Ergo, you're making stuff up.

I think your glass house is windy, Big Err.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Keep making your own truth - I can see why you care about it so much. I'm not sure the rest of us should.

Here is a hint: We made the Council before any imaginary disagreements. That's what the quotes show. Ergo, you're making stuff up.

I think your glass house is windy, Big Err.
Hey you guys can run the Council however you want, I just don't want to see Jugtopia ruined by infighting such as yours.

I'll defer to King Foler however, if that is needed to keep the peace between Jugs.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I think you guys should probably just kill the COS, I heard that they all camped near bear pits and are gonna train you guys tomorrow. I don't even know if you can do that because I never saw it happen but I thought you should know that...in case that's a thing.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
No, the Council was ostracized because of the division and strife that it brings. Such as we now see the council binging here, into the very heart of our Jugtopia.

I warned the Jug Nation should this come to pass, that we might be flooded by refugees from the Council once they sunk their own ship. Now I see that warning come true.

But no matter. I will always speak from my heart even if I am ignored, for to see the Council spread their cancer to the Jug Nation is almost too much for my heart to bear.
Let me help you: There are no Council refugees. We are who we are, no more, no less.

I don't know anyone who speaks from their heart. Muscles contract lungs, air passes by vocal cords, oral cavity, tongue and teeth - articulation. Your lack of knowledge of fundamental anatomy and pathology would explain your misdiagnosis of cancer.

You seem to be the one in denial - part of the Jugs and part of the Nerd Reich. Influence at what cost? Have you considered you might be the very cancer you seem to worry about?

my decision is clear.
...are you the despot of the Jug nation now?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Hey you guys can run the Council however you want, I just don't want to see Jugtopia ruined by infighting such as yours.

I'll defer to King Foler however, if that is needed to keep the peace between Jugs.
'Such as yours'? Now let's get one thing straight: Your boy, Foler, was the most recent to poke his face on Council turf making provocative statements, while Jx3 rubs my cock to join you guys. I'd say the infighting is yours, not ours.

You don't see me, a bona fide council member, coming here accusing you of being a two team, double crossing spineless nerd reich faggot conduit while and at the same time proclaiming to be superior to the jug nation, now do you?

Apology accepted, Oh confused one. Now let's try to be respectful, shall we? Play dough for everyone!

rrr_img_55751.jpg

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Oh, no you DIN'T!

Comin up in here with your 'boy this, boy that'...next thing you know you'll be saying things like 'people like you'.
O-Brother-Where-Art-Thou-George-Clooney-surprised.jpg

Sure, me and my boys here are wondering why people like you make up your own truths in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Suck on this, Err:

Jx3

Riddle me this...
I extend to you an olive branch and you in turn claim im rubbing your cock. I'm hurt, truly.

You know not what you have done.
rrr_img_55772.jpg