Big Trouble In Little China Remake

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I love the Rock but this really doesnt need a remake and why not just do a sequel with Kurt and The Rock
Dwayne Remake (Exclusive)

tumblr_mc3kodsygk1qg39ewo1_500.gif

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
After Robocop remake, i don't really give a fuck. But remember, it's all for the little ones "enjoy" the remake and THEN, watch the original.

@Homsar: Well....they SHOULD remake Escape from L.A. and The thing is not a remake, it's a lousy, pointless and no one asked for it prequel.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'll watch it if it isn't PG-13 garbage aimed at silly family fun!...but it will be.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fuck no! This movie aged just fine I also don't care to much about remakes but leave this, bloodsport and goonies alone.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
For some reason I got a strange shiver and imagined Keanu Reeves also starring in this.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
at this point its just laughable. the movie is a classic for kurt russell's performance. anyone who knows this wouldnt even consider remaking this movie. dunno how these movies keep getting rebooted. it cost 20-25million to make and only took in 11 million and the critics shat on it. it became a cult classic on video/cable. i first saw this as a rental, it was out of the theater before i had enough money saved to go see it. probably seen it over 30 times since then and its still one of my favorite films. i wont even consider seeing this remake. good job on pissing off the demographic for this movie.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
If they're gonna remake these cult movies, at least do ones that were actually shitty. Like, I dunno, Leonard Part 7 with Kevin Hart. Or Troll 3 or a new Manos:Hands of Fate.

Remaking Total Recall, then Robocop and now this just shits on my childhood
frown.png