Bit heroes

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
General rule is to save up gems from chests and the once a week reward etc for those captures and only buy accessory/pet boxes when you have excess, you really only need to capture each one once so it's not so bad, what is bad is the schematic drop rates.

It's all RNG so some get them within their initial leveling and others spend months trying to get it.

I run squibbo and zubbo(zombie event schematic) and can do lvl 100 trials/gauntlets but haven't seen a single set item yet.

I'm basically in the endgame grind now, with only a million r3 runs yet to go before I can max r3 legs because like you said, hard/heroic have some retarded difficulty curves. I managed to manual r3 hard once but it was 1 hit from failure and imo too many potions used.

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I swaped to tank as the game seemed to want to put me down that route, saved up for a month for the legendary meta rune and it gave me the best tanking one in game and combine that with the shield hit epic pet I have no point figihting it anymore. Getting destoryed in pvp though as I don't have any decent dps familairs but can now do r3 hard full auto so not all bad

Last edited:

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Figure I would bump this since I still play it every day, not so much as i did in the beginning (not 2x full energy/shard/token runs a day)

2200 TS
Leg tank accessory/ leg heal + shield pet
IGN: Zognarok

At this point anyone that wanted to start playing now you would be pretty much set for everything up to t8 hard with me as a friend.
Untitled.png

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Figure I would bump this since I still play it every day, not so much as i did in the beginning (not 2x full energy/shard/token runs a day)

2200 TS
Leg tank accessory/ leg heal + shield pet
IGN: Zognarok

At this point anyone that wanted to start playing now you would be pretty much set for everything up to t8 hard with me as a friend.
View attachment 170053
Added you, been playing for a few weeks now so I’m not very far, but already ran into the friends I have not being able to carry through z3d4

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
People still play this game? Anyone want to join my guild or have a FoH board guild? I just started a month or so ago so I wasn't sure if I would stick around but I have become quite addicted.