Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
There doesn’t really seem to be any historic resistance above this up to our last ATH. We already smashed the weekly AND daily R3s, while nuking the bearish divergence we’d been seeing. The volume with this pump has been solid too.

The crazy part is that we haven’t even seen the hash ribbons flip back, there is still virtually 0 retail interest and only a drop of big money desperate to escape inflation has made it into the bucket. The next year is going to be insane.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Bitcoin over 18k on coinbase now. Guessing it won't stay long at that price but what do I know

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Ok, a weird thing is happening and I need some help. I have my Tron (TRX) staked at Tronscan.org and have for a few months. I logged in today to see how it was accumulating and I have what looks like million coin balances in two that I have never heard of before. UniscoinToken and Benis are now in my wallet and I don't know what they are or how they got there. Help!

1605805782232.png

1605805806967.png

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Ok, a weird thing is happening and I need some help. I have my Tron (TRX) staked at Tronscan.org and have for a few months. I logged in today to see how it was accumulating and I have what looks like million coin balances in two that I have never heard of before. UniscoinToken and Benis are now in my wallet and I don't know what they are or how they got there. Help!

View attachment 318606
View attachment 318607
I don't know much about Tron's ecosystem, but I would guess those are airdrops to your account from some other projects. I'm just guessing though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
maybe some Proof of Stake payout for keeping your coins in that exchange?

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Nope, true scamcoins. They take you to a site to 'exchange' for TRX and the first thing it asks you to do is give your passkey, phrase, or other way for them to get your wallet. I'm sure there are dumb people that do it.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Head of the digital asset arm of Fidelity here talking about institutional investors.

TL: DW - A lot of money is getting ready to move into Bitcoin specifically, but eventually all of crypto. Uptick in institutional interest coincided with March crash.

"This is more of a tide, not a wave"

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
BTC almost $18.5 on Coinbase.
Today seems very bullish so far compared to the last couple. I'll be greedy and ride it a bit longer, I said I'd try to wait for $18.5, I'm close to pulling the trigger but fun to ride the wave a little longer :)

edit: just crossed 18.5 as I wrote this

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I feel like everyone is expecting a pullback after 20k. The way that the dips are being bought up right now I'm not really sure that we get any pullback that holds for more than a few hours in the short term. The narrative right now seems to be that a pullback is eminent but we'll see I suppose. interested in how strong this institutional demand ends up being.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Ill definitely be out before Christmas. You'll be silly to hold through the holidays.

There will be buying opportunities in 2021.
I don't know where this spike will end, but in 2017, the spike happened at this same time period and then crashed back down to earth right after Christmas.

I don't expect such a severe drop, but I can see it at the 14-17K range again easily

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This is what happened with XRP last time around as well. It got all the way up to 3 bucks at one point.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
WTF is up with XRP? More than doubled in 7 days?
Not that this necessarily applies to XRP but, the altcoin pump and dumps are going to be absolutely insane. Fortunes going to be made and lost trying to chase that 1000x moon.

EDIT: I sometimes think that people buy XRP because it costs so little per coin and bitcoin costs so much. They see its a top coin and "cheap" so buy it. Classic newbie move, I did it.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity