Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I always use pro.coinbase.com
It's fast, always up, and functions more like a trading account.
Also fees are cheaper.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Coinbase had been down for me for hours
They crash every single time there is a big price move. It's a meme at this point. I did see that kraken and binance both went down today too though. Gemini was running like dogshit as well. Not sure what the deal is.

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
MGTI stock rose 200% today, ended at $0.149. Crazy. It was resisting a rise all week and didn't move much until BTC 40k and it took off today.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

I'm trying to figure a few things out.

Wallets. What exactly is a ledger nano s? compared to say, just a flashdrive with keepass/lastpass on it.. and your keys stored in keepass?

Second, addresses and receiving coin.
on coinbase, I see a new address is generated every time I hit "receive", and
a site like this says, addresses are meant to be one time use. so, how I receive crypto, on like invoices, multiple sources(please support my patreon), etc, without directly interacting an making new addresses every time?
Is this a coinbase thing? where, in that case, they should just be sending it to my linked email address, while if I had a software wallet, I would have a public key that is sent to?

how do I get keys off coinbase? send them to myself? which then would need a software wallet, or the ledger nano, to connect to?

Caliane

major drop right now.
btc below 37k.

Eth lagging behind, but also dropping.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
tomorrow will be the real test.
it's still incredibly high that it could just rebound. If we see it <30K then yea, buying opportunities ahead.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
If we see it <30K then yea, buying opportunities ahead.
God I love the enthusiasm of youth.

Dice Vegas GIF by The Weeknd

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I'm surprised you're bearish with how quickly these dips are getting bought up. Back to $38.5.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I'm still waiting for the 50-60% down from ATH before looking for buying opportunities.
20% down in 24Hours is a good start.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
BTC will be back to $1k tomorrow, SELL SELL SELL

(jk I have no idea, but I hope it drops so I can buy a fuckin' video card)

Caliane

yeah, probably a good idea to take some wins if thats your thing, and get ready to buy back in, when it looks it hits the bottom.

30k will probably be a buy for alot of people. so will spike, but then recede a bit more.

Last edited:

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
FUD

Bankers want your Bitcoin. They said nothing substantive in this article, its clickbait. Their argument can be summed up as "There is no guarantee price go up".

Yea, no shit. Plenty of traditional finance people understand crypto's value. Way more don't and have a vested interest in seeing it fail. I like to go over crypto stuff here and share stuff I find, but this is literally just fear mongering on a price drop.

Bitcoin does this, all is well.

BTC was under $20k as recently as December 15. If you're looking for a quick buck then you should perhaps have looked for a short term exit. Long term holders this is just a buying opportunity IMO. This ride WILL end, I just don't think its done yet.

Last edited: