Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Math that's actually useful and agreed upon, and not just some stupid TOTAL EFFECTIVE HITPOINT calculation or some shit that's entirely meaningless. You know, the kind of shit Vitalik deals in, viable logic.
Sounds to me like something someone told you and you just believe without understanding wtf it is.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Well that's because you're retarded and don't understand the English language.
I understand it well enough to know that when someone adds qualifiers to words that do not seem necessary, it is usually because they have no idea wtf they are talking about.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Just made 5000 MATIC from selling at $2.15 and rebuying at whatever low I got in at. Might even go lower but I’m happy with the +coins for the moment.

• 3Tendies
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
What's the donation level on here to be a Gold Donator? $100 total? I should share some of this MATIC Wealth if Biden doesn't destroy it by the end of the workday.
wooop.jpg

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 7 users

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I understand it well enough to know that when someone adds qualifiers to words that do not seem necessary, it is usually because they have no idea wtf they are talking about.

You'd think it wouldn't be necessary to highlight the fact that Vitalik's math is extremely qualified, but then Flobee goes and handwaves it away like it doesn't matter and continues to ignore when making totally unqualified statements like "LIGHTNING WILL REPLACE SWIFT!!!!" Do you have a point here, at all? Do you understand what's being talked about at a level beyond the third grade?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
I just got an alert from TD that they are now offering CME Micro Futures for BTC.

Using all my spidey senses and reviewing the news the past week, i can sum it up simply as the institutions gearing up.
I was on Noowz and I remember James from the early days of whatever the forum was after that. I don’t even remember what name I used back then. What was even the name of the forum right after noowz? Fohguild.org, then something after that?
rerolled

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was noows->fohguild.org->rerolled. Iirc Zamtil owned the firesofheaven.net domain, and he was kicked out when Furor unretired.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
It was noows->fohguild.org->rerolled. Iirc Zamtil owned the firesofheaven.net domain, and he was kicked out when Furor unretired.
You forgot morenetz just before rerolled! For like 4 weeks until it was revealed that Evelys was actually a dude posing as a chick online, lol.

Ahh, memories.

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users