Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Rabbit Hole Nbc GIF by SVU

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
The energy expenditure is a means to an end.

Precisely!

I’m not cherry picking. The reason we have money is so we don’t have to barter goods and services. And I was simply using services bc they’re easier to see as a store of energy, not bc if some exception to a rule.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
ALERT: I'm doing a big TrueBit buy next Tuesday. So look for the price to either skyrocket on Monday or plummet on Wednesday (or both), and plan accordingly.

• 4Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
ALERT: I'm doing a big TrueBit buy next Tuesday. So look for the price to either skyrocket on Monday or plummet on Wednesday (or both), and plan accordingly.
this has me more scared than anything else in the last month.

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
Speaking of which, has anyone heard anything from the Truebit development team in the last little while? They've been really quiet and it seems like people might be losing confidence if the drop in price is any indication (I know thats ultimately irrelevant).
I found it a bit weird last week when Lex Fridman had Vitalik on for an interview, Fridman was getting a lot of requests for Truebit questions before hand, but conspicuously didn't mention them by name. Could there be a reason the devs are choosing to remain a bit under the radar? Or is it just aspies aspying?

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
They've always been that way and exceptionally quiet. So, nothing unusual there.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yep been in touch with the Truebit team for a bit now, they're fairly active. Truebit users are blockchain developers, they don't really need a Lex Fridman interview to learn about Truebit, and Vitalik is still sore about casually mentioning LINK which caused the price to skyrocket.

• 1Like

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Went from $63 per $TITAN to millionths of a penny. Hope our degens made it out in time, but if you think the project has legs you can pick up like 155 million $TITAN for an ETH right now.

EDIT:

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Launch Fail
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Went from $63 per $TITAN to millionths of a penny. Hope our degens made it out in time, but if you think the project has legs you can pick up like 155 million $TITAN for an ETH right now.

EDIT:
buy purchase GIF

Buy the dip.

• 1Worf