Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Haus

<Silver Donator>
(from the "Things Haus thinks while his sleeping meds are kicking in" department):

I also wonder sometimes how much the fact that unlike the stock market where virtually everything is trading an "against the dollar" pair there's a very active BTC v. ANY ALT trade market in crypto. There's substantial action on the BTCETH pair constantly. The more I look at it the more I think that means alts will never truly decouple from BTC for price action outside limited variances. But whereas my brain keeps telling me this is right, I also can't explain WHY my brain thinks it is.....

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This makes analytical sense. I would also add from the "Market Psychology" front that today, for the first time, I started seeing the most die hard Bull influencers I watch on the interwebs (Like Bitboy) start mentioning phrases like "If this doesn't turn around in July, we're done for this run". It's not capitulation.. .but it's getting closer.

I say this.. then glance over to Odysee.. and what do I see but a BitBoy crypto video where apparently he's now claiming right now is when ETH is going to flip bitcoin and decouple the BTC and Altcoin markets..... SMH
Crypto is not recovering this summer. Maybe in the winter.

Turns out I was right all along, buying crypto is something you do when you're stuck inside and have nothing better to do with your money.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Crypto is not recovering this summer. Maybe in the winter.

Turns out I was right all along, buying crypto is something you do when you're stuck inside and have nothing better to do with your money.
instead of prostitutes?

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
lol, just ran across this.

EQ000018.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users