Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Well, sold off ETH at $3,960, have an order to buy back in at $2,500. Starting to think it might go lower than that again. Thoughts?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Well, sold off ETH at $3,960, have an order to buy back in at $2,500. Starting to think it might go lower than that again. Thoughts?
It hasn't even touched the 100 or 200 SMA on the daily, it will have some modicum of support around those.

BTC on the other hand.... it passed the 200, and wicked below the 100 during the day today..... no bueno.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
1632239240164.png

Nothing says value like a collection of 10000 randomly generated low quality images.

Get in on this now folks.

Lamborghini or bust

• 1Worf

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is a token staking project. Seriously, you guys are fucking retarded about these jpegs, you actually can just shut the fuck up about shit you don't understand and won't bother to research.

• 1NPC

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
This is a token staking project. Seriously, you guys are fucking retarded about these jpegs, you actually can just shut the fuck up about shit you don't understand and won't bother to research.

I like how the thread you made specifically for this got zero attention, so you vomit up this shit here instead.

Amod Amod so useful

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That thread is specifically for you and the other three retards that pipe up every time I link a new crypto project because you have absolutely zero understanding of what blockchains are, the concept of fungibility, or really even anything other than a broad awareness of cryptocurrencies as "them that there digital moneys" or some shit. At no point will I stop linking new crypto projects here, because I actually like the space and want to see it grow while giving others the opportunity to do the same. You can fuck off to that other thread until you can admit that paperclips are fungible, fucking idiot.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I want nothing to do with your tard fight.

That said, we tend to frown upon someone creating a thread dedicated to a topic, then continuously posting elsewhere about that topic.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I want nothing to do with your tard fight.

That said, we tend to frown upon someone creating a thread dedicated to a topic, then continuously posting elsewhere about that topic.

Seriously, if this is directed towards me over whatever LachiusTZ LachiusTZ is posting in this thread, you need to spend some time figuring out why that's fucking stupid.

• 1Double Worf

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Seriously, if this is directed towards me over whatever LachiusTZ LachiusTZ is posting in this thread, you need to spend some time figuring out why that's fucking stupid.

No Way Beer GIF by Busch

I'm not spending hours reading on why an endlessly copy able jpg is worth money because there is a token saying you are the owner.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No, but you should spend a few minutes going back through this thread to find a single post LachiusTZ LachiusTZ has contributed to this thread that's worth half a shit.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
1632242116100.png

Is this one beachfront or inner city land?

I can't tell if it's LA or Detroit