Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I just want to know when it's at the bottom so I can chase my losses with future wins!

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just want to know when it's at the bottom so I can chase my losses with future wins!

Crypto unlikely to find the bottom until the broader market finds the bottom. I suspect we are a long way from the broader market finding a bottom so....

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Hold on, Michael Saylor deleted his "In Bitcoin We Trust" tweet???

Does he no longer trust it????

View attachment 416987
It's not deleted, this board has been being weird with Twitter embeds today. It's Musk trickery, I swear.

youtube fashion GIF

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
What you've got to understand is that this whole thing was orchestrated to fuck Michael Saylor.

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I saw today coinbase is making it a little harder to withdraw crypto, 48 hour waiting period after you register a bitcoin address. I've kept my holdings on an exchange thus far but I think I'll be withdrawing everything I have... their policy change during a rather uncertain time doesn't fill me with sweetness and light.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I saw today coinbase is making it a little harder to withdraw crypto, 48 hour waiting period after you register a bitcoin address. I've kept my holdings on an exchange thus far but I think I'll be withdrawing everything I have... their policy change during a rather uncertain time doesn't fill me with sweetness and light.
The 48 hour whitelist for new addresses is, IMO, actually a good policy. However I do agree that the timing is suspect... and Coinbase is garbage so yes, please take custody of your keys. If you need any help figuring anything out let me know and I'll help where I can

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
trolling bitcoin holders: hilarious

using an apostrophe to make a plural: fucking enraging, practically stroke inducing. Fucking people do this and they need to be burned alive with individual matches, one match at a time.

well played McDs

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
trolling bitcoin holders: hilarious

using an apostrophe to make a plural: fucking enraging, practically stroke inducing. Fucking people do this and they need to be burned alive with individual matches, one match at a time.

well played McDs
That's fake, I'm sure.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Also, despite the crypto haters, crypto is certainly not going anywhere.
As much as I would love to see the toxin purged from the system.. I actually agree. People generally are far too greedy and gullible to see through the 'crypto' scam at this point. I think there will need to be far more pain before its understood that essentially everything that isn't Bitcoin is an attempt to steal your Bitcoin $. I do think it eventually dies, but we're just not there yet. Hope I'm wrong tbh.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
As much as I would love to see the toxin purged from the system.. I actually agree. People generally are far too greedy and gullible to see through the 'crypto' scam at this point. I think there will need to be far more pain before its understood that essentially everything that isn't Bitcoin is an attempt to steal your Bitcoin $. I do think it eventually dies, but we're just not there yet. Hope I'm wrong tbh.

Yeah, well the Bitcoin and Ethereum maxis are as weird to me as the crypto haters.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user