Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Not sure if you are joking or not, but Tom Lee is the most bullish of all perma-bulls. He is known for calling new bull runs every time he is on television, including January of 2022. The guy is nothing but market positive, no matter the macro situation. Nuclear WW3 could break out and the guy would still spin market positivity.

So yeah, grain of salt listening to that guy.
I genuinely thought he was well respected. Thanks for the correction.

Fadaar

That guy
Did my taxes last week and now I hate myself -- I had gotten 1.5 BTC at a total cost of around $25k in late 2022. Sold it some time early last year for like a $12k profit....

• 1Paper Hands
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Did my taxes last week and now I hate myself -- I had gotten 1.5 BTC at a total cost of around $25k in late 2022. Sold it some time early last year for like a $12k profit....

I mean, just because BTC is at $50k doesn't mean you can't get back in.

I wouldn't get back in right at this moment bc we're at a high. But, wait until this thread is dead again, BTC is at $30k-$40k and buy the dip.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Wow, ETH has been on quite a tear lately. Would anyone like me to buy a lot more so it will go down?

• 1Worf

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
1 - Copy.png

• 2Diamond Hands
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Wow, ETH has been on quite a tear lately. Would anyone like me to buy a lot more so it will go down?

Yes I'll buy you $100 right now but you have me on ignore so you won't see this

EDIT: Offer expired after 9hrs and 15 minutes

Last edited:

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Sixty-two thousand American Dollars. ATH in... i think every currency but USD?

1709139465701.png

EDIT: tapped $64k 10 minutes after this. Wild day

Last edited:
  • 1Blown

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
A few people missed the top and are pissed, lol. Coinbase crashed again.
Coinbase does this exact thing everytime the price runs hard. To the point you know its not a big run until they crash

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
"It's decentralized" became "It's run by Coinbase, basically."

• 1Let's Go Brandon!
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I bought one bitcoin years ago for ~$600 on Coinbase, mostly just for fun. The higher it gets the more I want to move it off coinbase onto a cold wallet. I don't know what's more likely, that Coinbase blows up and is hacked or I botch my bitcoin transfer / ownership somehow.

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
I bought one bitcoin years ago for ~$600 on Coinbase, mostly just for fun. The higher it gets the more I want to move it off coinbase onto a cold wallet. I don't know what's more likely, that Coinbase blows up and is hacked or I botch my bitcoin transfer / ownership somehow.

Yeah, I had several on a paper wallet for a while at a low basis. For me, I took profit and called it a day. The thought of that burning up in a fire was hard to keep out of the back of your mind.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Its not really that hard. Write down 12 words, scan QR or copy/paste address into Coinbase. Don't lose 12 words. Done

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Its not really that hard. Write down 12 words, scan QR or copy/paste address into Coinbase. Don't lose 12 words. Done
Yeah I understand the concept, I'm just worried I'll fuck it up or lose the private key. I might do that with $100 worth of BTC or something.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I understand the concept, I'm just worried I'll fuck it up or lose the private key. I might do that with $100 worth of BTC or something.
I get it, I felt the same way. If you think about it though, trusting the degenerates that run most of these exchanges is a lot crazier than trusting yourself