Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I understand the concept, I'm just worried I'll fuck it up or lose the private key. I might do that with $100 worth of BTC or something.

Write down your key on a piece of paper and keep it in a drawer. Save it to your hard drive. Save it to Google drive. Save it to your phone. Put it in a filing cabinet. Put it in a safe deposit box.

There. Now you can’t lose your key.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I want to take some bitcoin profit without offramping, so I decided to just exchange .2 btc for tether.

Buuuut, it looks like tether doesn't have a btc tie. Can I just exchange my BTC for USDT-eth and be fine?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I understand the concept, I'm just worried I'll fuck it up or lose the private key. I might do that with $100 worth of BTC or something.
Have it tattooed right under your balls. No one will ever look there.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Have it tattooed right under your balls. No one will ever look there.

season 8 gots8 GIF by Game of Thrones

• 4Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Write down your key on a piece of paper and keep it in a drawer. Save it to your hard drive. Save it to Google drive. Save it to your phone. Put it in a filing cabinet. Put it in a safe deposit box.

There. Now you can’t lose your key.
Do NOT put your seed phrase on your hard drive, google drive, or your phone. Even if you roll your own encryption for it, its a bad idea. Store it physically, in multiple places if you're worried about it. Better yet, store it physically and memorize it. 12 words is pretty easy.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Do NOT put your seed phrase on your hard drive, google drive, or your phone. Even if you roll your own encryption for it, its a bad idea. Store it physically, in multiple places if you're worried about it. Better yet, store it physically and memorize it. 12 words is pretty easy.

Suggestions for Tuco Tuco

Ban Ossoi Not Autistic For Pokemon Go Scam Play With Cuck Guild

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider

I had assumed he was joking...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
The boom bust on this is going to be amazing. Holding fbtc with a cost basis of 38.30 right now.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Seems likely we'll sweep ATH at this point. May not cross it, but I suspect we'll at least touch $69k. Less than 3% below ATH now.

1709572910012.png

I'm not really a chart guy, but the USDT dominance vs entire crypto market is hitting a trendline that was marked previous peaks. One of the reasons I'm not super confident we just blow through ATH at this point. This time really could be different though, ETFs may well entirely change how this stuff moves. I want to buy more though so may be wishful thinking.

1709573094686.png

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'll just keep holding like I was anyway and adding more in here and there just like I did the past few years.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
How did that happen?
That's a damn good question.

Basically, one day, my phone started getting lit up with SMS messages from Coinbase about activity on my account, and when I logged in everything had been liquidated and transferred out. I even had money wired from my bank account to Coinbase.

I had 2-factor auth set up, but somehow someone somewhere was able to bypass it all. Contacting Coinbase support they claimed my email account had been hacked. However, I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that no one had accessed my email account other than myself. They still insisted that it had been hacked.

My conclusion is that they had a nefarious employee that was able to work around their system. That's the only explanation I can think of. My phone, email, etc. were never accessed by anyone but myself.

Bottom line: do not use Coinbase. They are a shit operation and will use any excuse in the book not to help you.

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users