Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior VP | Pantheon Pals VP Recruiting
<Gold Donor>
Rumor about SEC changing tone on ETH ETFs…

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Tmac Tmac have any predictions on potential next re-entry? Looks like all crypto is clawing back some.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Tmac Tmac have any predictions on potential next re-entry? Looks like all crypto is clawing back some.

Still using the same chart.

1716565628742.png

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>

Trump courting the crypto degens. Giga bullish

Repubs=freedom, new tech, blockchain, borders
Dems=persecuting political opponents, promte war, trans, illegals

• 1Mother of God

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>

Trump courting the crypto degens. Giga bullish

Repubs=freedom, new tech, blockchain, borders
Dems=persecuting political opponents, promte war, trans, illegals

Crypto degens? Slow down.. Not all crypto investors are degens shilling NFTs and fly by night poocoins. 🙄

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Can't recall if I've posted this here before. Nice collection of Ethereum Foundation weirdos outing themselves as scammers. Just celebrating the ETH ETF being approved

• 1Jonesing

Flobee

Vyemm Raider

Wisconsin state pension holds ~$160 million in Bitcoin ETF. News came out about a month ago but didn't see it posted here. When the market starts moving on this I think its gunna wake a lot of folks up. With the way these ETFs are settled paper manipulation games are definitely possible, but with that said if FOMO hits this cycle as it has historically a whole new class of buyer exists now.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Druss

Trakanon Raider
Didnt you guys know about Elons 2 for 1 swap of BTC and eth and couple others? Just had to use a QR code give 1 and get 2 back. Didnt do it as i have none. Was on Youtube where he made the notice during his speach.

• 3Picard
  • 2Moron
  • 1Midwit
Reactions: 5 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Didnt you guys know about Elons 2 for 1 swap of BTC and eth and couple others? Just had to use a QR code give 1 and get 2 back. Didnt do it as i have none. Was on Youtube where he made the notice during his speach.
Stop it. You're either trying to scam, or you are a sucker that did or would have gotten scammed. Nobody is swapping 2 for 1 BTC, ETH, or anything else. Don't be an idiot

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
It would be interesting to see what other things have the same shape on the chart.

Lots of stuff, I'm sure. Depression, anxiety, obesity, loneliness. Birth rates are down pretty much globally.

I've read some pretty good theories that 2007 was the beginning of the end for this iteration of civilization. We've been in a steady decline since.

It's a funny chart, but you can't really blame bitcoin for the decline. However, there is something else that happened around 2007 that you CAN put a lot of the blame on.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lots of stuff, I'm sure. Depression, anxiety, obesity, loneliness. Birth rates are down pretty much globally.

I've read some pretty good theories that 2007 was the beginning of the end for this iteration of civilization. We've been in a steady decline since.

It's a funny chart, but you can't really blame bitcoin for the decline. However, there is something else that happened around 2007 that you CAN put a lot of the blame on.
Obama