Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Could you explain that graph, please? Are you saying that 550 is a support line and that the pricing is exhibiting a falling wedge and you predict it'll bounce off of 550?

Chesire_sl

shitlord
Anyone got a good place to buy with ACH , coin base can fuck off . They have dicked me around for months trying to get white listed to buy.

rinthe_sl

shitlord
Could you explain that graph, please? Are you saying that 550 is a support line and that the pricing is exhibiting a falling wedge and you predict it'll bounce off of 550?
Yep, thats just about it. The wedge for direction and magnitude and then just trying to find a slightly better than random spot to actually buy.

The 550 support line was there for a few reasons. The other low where it's drawn from, it being below the recent low where some stops are that markets like to hit, a round number markets like to hit. But mainly just because it's at least 70% retracement from the most recent move up from the lows. So, somewhere between 500-550 was the idea.

But it's up to 808 now, a 70% retracement would be a little higher. I think it'l probably have a hard time getting through 850. If it does, that would not distort it too much. If it goes up higher before dropping, say >900, I'll have to reevaluate and will probably look to buy a smaller dip. Which would probably be around the recent high at 765.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Anyone got a good place to buy with ACH , coin base can fuck off . They have dicked me around for months trying to get white listed to buy.
You can buy on localbitcoins using ACH I believe -- there are people there with perfect reputation scores so I don't think its likely you'll get screwed. There is usually a premium.

Column_sl

shitlord
So explain to me how a new Bitcoin miner can still make money off this.

I listened to a couple of Podcasts from the Twit network, one by Leo Laporte on the Bitcoin topic, and they all pretty much said you need to get in early.
And has anyone acutely sold a bitcoin for the projected amount of 1000, and up?

The whole thing reeks of Pyramid scam

I find it interesting that the cryptolock was implemented right around the time when Bitcoin soared in prices. Bitcoins being there main currency.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
You can't realistically make money on BTC at this point unless you invest heavily or are rich (or foolish) enough to buy in to ASICs en masse.

I cashed out last time the coins plateaued at ~250 before they fell sharply the next day. I don't see how anything has changed except their media exposure. Believe what you want.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
So explain to me how a new Bitcoin miner can still make money off this.

I listened to a couple of Podcasts from the Twit network, one by Leo Laporte on the Bitcoin topic, and they all pretty much said you need to get in early.
And has anyone acutely sold a bitcoin for the projected amount of 1000, and up?

The whole thing reeks of Pyramid scam

I find it interesting that the cryptolock was implemented right around the time when Bitcoin soared in prices. Bitcoins being there main currency.
I have sold multiple coins easily for relatively close to mt.gox price at the time.

You can mine scrypt-based coins. (1) 7950 = $3.50 a day at this exchange rate.

antha124

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea mine scrypt base coins and convert to BTC or LTC. Almost have about $200 built up in ltc/btc this month mining from one r280x. Mining various coins, litecoins, dogecoins, spots. I would have more but the price is down quite a bit from when I started $1k BTC and around $40 LTC.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The fact that someone created dogecoins makes this whole cryptocurrency idea a joke to me.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
(2) 7950s in about 24 hours mined

0.01668434 btc ($13 USD)

on Middlecoin pool.

Column_sl

shitlord
Reddit allready beat you to that, and backed there own crypto currency

Dogecoins

dogecoin.jpg