Black Desert

vector5

Molten Core Raider
The fish bot that was reported on the forums sounds sick. Seems like people have been using it for a long time and no bans, might check it out. I used to bot in WoW and the fear of getting banned coupled with coming home to bags filled with ore reminded me of gambling. The bot claims 100m a day just afk fishing

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
+3s or Tri accessories really aren't that hard to get

It really is, unless you enjoy russianrouletting your gear to oblivion or camping marketplace all day long, doing snipe refresh. Black Desert Online has awful gear progression and stating "it's not really hard" is like J. Edgar Hoover stating there's no mafia.

baconlog

Molten Core Raider
Clicks up a tri crescent on 30 stacks first try. 3 days later spent 700 men frags and 40 artisans on tri bheg gloves and ended with 5 sets of 50 stacks. it's not that hard bros totally I clicked up tri accessories all day long .

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Still playing 1 year+ later, lvl 55 for what seems to be forever. Still mainly only fishing. Got like 1 bil in the bank with nothing I want to buy. I was getting every costume listed in the pearl area of the market but that dried up. Its basically nothing listed now but that 7 day bag thing. I really wish I could make other stuff like more Boat items, horse, or even wagon. Option currently for those is laughable.

Cant list items for more $$$ than what THEY think its worth, never find something I want. Still grinding out outfits for the different trades in the hope to get a set of +3 for all trades, I would buy those on the market but its NEVER OF THE F$%^in MARKET!
Not bitter.....

Edit:
Oh, and I have still yet to purchase anything off their Pearl store!!! Still only the purchase of the game itself.
How much have you spent? Have you surpassed wooley's $700?

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
RL money to date was only for the game, nothing else. The costumes I have near current released sets that some have posted on the market. Not sure but its something like 8 or more. I just collect them when I happen to see any I dont have, moved my desk around and lost my list of what I have. Havent cared since I havent even opened any of them but like 1 outfit. It was something I would get just to be a completist sort of thing.

The tradeskill clothing I still need, I have sold some of the +3 duplicates I have made and ya the ability to sell what its truly worth vs what the game allow you to sell is complete shit! I fully understand why I never see anything over +2 on the market. I didnt even know you could get +4 until someone just mentioned it here on the forums. I cant even imagine how much inv you would need to get one.

The market doesnt even show a preorder for anything past +3. Guessing noone has ever listed any? Think its been over 10months since I have even go out to fight/grind mobs. I got up to lvl 35 on adventuring and trying to finish some quests, found some A-holes camping some quest mob with them not knowing it was a quest mob. That became a fight of words for about an hour and I finally was able to get a kill on the mob and left. After that it seemed to be the repeat. I just kept with trades and fishing. The rest of the lvls since 35 has been nothing but tradeskills and fishing exp.

The 1 preorder at a time sucks, I had a preorder up for over a month with nothing. Since then I just get something for my tradeskills and nothing else since noone sells some of the things I would like. I think I have over 2 bill in what I'm worth due to the large stacks of stuff I have yet to still process.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
There's been 2 sets of +4 alchemy clothes sold. Both of which sold just after they nerfed the ever living shit out of alchemy being profitable by requiring additional vendor materials to make blue elixirs.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah the kamehameha sold me a second time. Glad to see them adding more male classes as well, I've never been able to get invested with a female character. My Musa is still my main if only because he has the best gear, but I have a 56 Zerker and Dark Knight, 52 Wiz, and 51 Ninja and if Monk is done well, he could drag me out of my semi afk life skilling slump.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I'm back to playing this now as well due to how bored I got with wow 7.2. Working on my sorceress..

Lawrs_EQ2

N00b
I'm back to playing this now as well due to how bored I got with wow 7.2. Working on my sorceress..

Nice, what level is your sorc? I play a sorc too but only 58. I'm done grinding until they change the soft cap to something higher or if I naturally get closer to 59.