Black Desert

gogojira_sl

shitlord
If my only hang up is PVE content not being robust, should I bother? I play super casual. No fast travel in a big world sounds awesome. Historically I don't find MMO PVP fun though.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
If my only hang up is PVE content not being robust, should I bother? I play super casual. No fast travel in a big world sounds awesome. Historically I don't find MMO PVP fun though.
There is no sub and the combat is top notch, why not? I think it's safe to assume we've wasted more on less.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
True enough. I wonder if I'll ever learn my lesson with MMOs, lol.
Hehe we will never learn:p Thankfully most of these games give you a pretty easy way to try it before you have to put $ down or if you do put money down first, they have pretty good refund policies(this game is horrid in that regard).

I can only think of one MMO I tried before buying, that I thought wasn't at least worth the box price and that was the first iteration of FFXIV.

badlok

N00b
at 13h00 today if you want to reserve your family name .

I can't get any informations how it work though

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whoa, what a cluster..

Tip for the character name process (not family). If you push the button and nothing is happening then it seems to mean the name is taken. After trying different names it worked fine. Wasted a bunch of time figuring that out.

Vhaatz

Molten Core Raider
I was able to get my character name reserved despite the lack of feedback from clicking the Confirm button by clicking, waiting, and then refreshing until it completed. Super excited for this game, I'm hopeful that it can deliver on the sandbox promise and succeed in creating an interesting virtual world where players have to interact (ideally with some weight + consequence)

Maric

N00b
I got my Family name but not character name. I don't get the unique character name B.S. By making the Family name unique they already solved the issue. Making character name also unique just pisses people off and makes no sense.

Game seems to be a work in progress. That said, I've been impressed with how quickly DAUM has taken feedback from the Forums and made changes to the Western offering. Speaking of forums, I'm not sure I've seen a worse pool of idiocy than the BDO forum. Excited for CBT2.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Just like to confirm, CBT2 will be wiped so I can just screw around right?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes wiped.

That said, I've been impressed with how quickly DAUM has taken feedback from the Forums and made changes to the Western offering. Speaking of forums, I'm not sure I've seen a worse pool of idiocy than the BDO forum. Excited for CBT2.
Seems kind of contradictory. First you love they listen to forum retards of all things(who are usually very vocal minority) and then call those forums "worst pool of idiocy"..

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
wGnDFoo.png

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thanks a lot Bondurant. I was going to play Valk and now that image will be forever stuck in my head.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
You got skills man. I realize that Michael Jackson one is probably a re-post but all those freaks you trot out here all the time in various games show you indeed have skills with the creator.