Black Desert

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like the idea of guild pvp etc butcan't imagine playing an mmo without high end PvE content. I was pretty hesitant about the 24/6/4 style of bns at first too.
Should probably skip it then, unless you find for cheap, since its b2p. Given your love for EQ you should have no problems with the grinding aspect of it :p

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
There is more PVE than PvP in this game by a lot. The PVE might be simple but pretty fun. Mostly because you're fighting a lot of mobs at a time, loot is plentiful and rewarding plus the combat is excellent.

Boss scrolls are a nice touch. No trash. Everyone in the group gets loot chance. Much better than wasting time with trash and lock out timers on dungeons to control the progression.

I like the fact that I can group or solo and get just as far in the development of my character.

The big downside of this game is there isn't a ton of PvP assuming you like it. While I expect guild wars and sieges to provide some of that I doubt sieges will be well done and the guild wars will be difficult with all the channels. I'm not sure there is going to be enough to really entertain the PvP'rs outside of the new game smell. Economy players, grinders and alt a holics will do well with this game.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
sdpx9d2.jpg

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
These fucks send me an email named IMPORTANT CLOSED BETA INFORMATION, and it's not an invite. I wanted to check the game out quickly, but meh.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I'm having a hard time finding picking a class, they're all so much fun and I hate playing alts.

Right now I'm waffling between berserker and Valkyrie. But I'm always tempted by the pew pew of the wizard.

Played everything up to 20 or 25 except tamer and ranger. I'm going to give the tamer a shot next.

badlok

N00b
I'm having a hard time finding picking a class, they're all so much fun and I hate playing alts.

Right now I'm waffling between berserker and Valkyrie. But I'm always tempted by the pew pew of the wizard.

Played everything up to 20 or 25 except tamer and ranger. I'm going to give the tamer a shot next.
Same here!

I'm torn between warrior and tamer

The GodandKey link is over i guess Damn was looking forward to trying this out before I dropped 30 bucks on it.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Friend hooked me up with a key, and I don't really know anything about this game other than it's huge and pretty. I guess I can't wait to blindly go into it in a few days.