Black Desert

xzi

Mouthbreather
I haven't fully decided if I'm going to play, been super into comp csgo lately, but if I do I'm def coming back to PRX although I haven't even posted on the forums in a while.

Anything in particular we need? Was thinking Valk but will play whatever.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Edan it is then. Let's run this shit. Even if you don't want to join PRX, feel free to join Edan and fight with or against us. It'll be a good time.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I was thinking to play since some friends are joining up with Luciform but then i saw the ranger awakening is a sword and decided to wait a while until i see the rest of the awakenings. All of the classes wont be in on release anyways no? So no real reason to pull the trigger and start from day 1 is there?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you want to play ninja classes, could do tamer just to farm/learn and you can move all the gear you earn to the ninja( they share same weapon). Even if your future class doesn't share a weapon with current classes(blader/plum) everything else is still trade-able(Armor, accessories etc).

Also a lot of things are account shared(energy pool, contribution, knowledge, bank etc), so maybe not day 1 required but it would give you a nice head-start for any future character you play.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Hmm was waiting to see blader and valkyrie awakening - the default at this point would be a sorc but figured id wait. The Division is out on the 8th so id only get a weeks play in so i may just wait till TD slows down and then pick up BDO.

Blackwulf

N00b
I'm starting tonight (well 12am my time) and I'll make a guy on Edan. I'm not sure how much I'll play this game, or if I'll get into the PVP at all, but if I do, I'll hit up PRX.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
As a last minute decision I think I'm going to go Tamer until Kunoichi. I was thinking maybe Valk but everyone will be one so figure giant battle tiger will be more useful in the meantime.

Also I hate Daum for disabling the character creator.

Hmerly

Golden Knight of the Realm
why would they stop taking pre-orders? Doesn't make sense to me. Now i'm going to keep my money and just watch on the sidelines.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Im watching on the sidelines too. Asian MMO's are very hit or miss for me. I am interested, but patient.
Its prly the only asian MMO i could stomach - the only thing i could consider very asian like is the speedy yet awesome combat and the grind - otherwise its just a good mmo with tight visuals.