Black Desert

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So I think I found something I don't like. The fact that stuff doesn't go on without you logged in is no bueno. I don't understand why they would set this up with an EVE universe crafting type BS then penalize you for being offline.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
It seems like it carrys on for a small while if you're offline.. like 30-60 minutes or so.. Like if I start a worker on 19 cycle task and log off, when I log in the next morning he's up to his 2nd or 3rd cycle..

Miethos_sl

shitlord
so what guild are we in guys? I'm playing on Edan as a Ranger, leveling up right now having fun. Just wanted a fun guild to join with like minded people. Ingame name is Shinyu but post your info and i'll whisper you about joining. I enjoy raiding and PVP and min/max stuff. i'm hardcore and i will play alot.

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm back on my Wizard. As a Giant, I was always looking for a Wizard in my groups. I love the utility far too much, and the movement.
Gotta agree, I wanted to like Giant, but I just couldn't deal with the slow movement. Switched to Wizard, the mobility is really nice.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Dammit, you can't tell me that I can finally start playing at 03 March 1200 UTC, then when I do try to log in see a maintenance message. QQ

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Would like to try this as well. Was waiting for passes to come out.

vehn

Silver Knight of the Realm
I think the guest passes are live now if you look on the account page, though clicking on "available' in Chrome doesn't seem to do anything

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Good lord this game has depth. If you blitz to 50 you are doing yourself a disservice. Yeah you can go back and chomp through everything but you are skipping the best part, this world is really well done.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
so what guild are we in guys? I'm playing on Edan as a Ranger, leveling up right now having fun. Just wanted a fun guild to join with like minded people. Ingame name is Shinyu but post your info and i'll whisper you about joining. I enjoy raiding and PVP and min/max stuff. i'm hardcore and i will play alot.
Seems like there wasn't interest in a RR guild so most people here are joining PRX. Check out the OP for details.