Black Desert

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Yea I'll be trying this once maintenance is done. Going to give it some playtime before I decide on apping to PRX. Would hate to join up and quit the game a few weeks later. Had fun in GW2 tho.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Leveling is a pain in the ass with all these new players and it's only going to get worse. Regretting my decision to make an alt.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Fuck sake. My peak time been keen to play all day. Aussies always get fucked with maintenance times. :*(
If it makes you feel any better, I took time off work to play this when it releases for us non-preorder newbs, so I could play for 4 days uninterrupted. Then my wife asks me to come downstairs to see my B-day present: My parents surprised visited me, they're here 4 days yay! =*(

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If it makes you feel any better, I took time off work to play this when it releases for us non-preorder newbs, so I could play for 4 days uninterrupted. Then my wife asks me to come downstairs to see my B-day present: My parents surprised visited me, they're here 4 days yay! =*(
Wow, get a new girl, err wife.

That's like opening a Christmas gift and it being a live handgrenade.

Felmega_sl

shitlord
Damn, here I am bitching to myself about this 2 hour delay. You're on a 4 day delay, homie. Everything in life is relative!

Raign

Golden Squire
Lol, briefly got a 'Unexpected Error' message and now the maintenance is extended another hour. This appears to be going swimmingly. After buying my pre-order after their pre-order period so not getting my head start and now this, getting a lot of sand in my vagina even before I start playing.

Duskoy_sl

shitlord
Lol, briefly got a 'Unexpected Error' message and now the maintenance is extended another hour. This appears to be going swimmingly. After buying my pre-order after their pre-order period so not getting my head start and now this, getting a lot of sand in my vagina even before I start playing.
It's official launch day, patch delays/other bullshit should be expected. It's a pain in the ass but it is what it is

Raign

Golden Squire
It's official launch day, patch delays/other bullshit should be expected. It's a pain in the ass but it is what it is
Oh, I expect launch day to be a shit show.. which is why I bought a pre-order to get in before the crowd, but apparently my pre-order bought 2 days before the headstart did not include the headstart.. even though the package said it did. Hence the immense amount of rustling

xzi

Mouthbreather
My desire to create the ugliest character possible is super high but I know I'm going to regret it 20 hours in lol

Would love a guest pass as well, thank you.

Only MMO I've played since quitting WoW at the end of WoTLK was a month of FF14 at launch. The combat in this looks spammy, but crafting, housing, and everything else looks good enough to give it a try. Wish that all transactions weren't forced through the auction house (or whatever it's called) though...the policy will demote community.

Duskoy_sl

shitlord
An old gaming buddy gave me a pass. Most of you are on Edan but what are these sub servers? Velia 1 etc etc? When I click Edan it has a bunch if subservers or whatever

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
They took away my pre-orders. so, i get to look forward to 1-36 hours of waiting for it all again.
frown.png

here are 2 guest passes. i can throw out a 3rd later.
Code 1 : 9716-D421-B02E-4C06-B0BF
Code 2 : DF5C-DCF6-B0F1-4FDA-B7D4

xzi

Mouthbreather
I don't believe so, those are like "channels" right? As long as you're just ON Edan.

Also kinda sad somebody took my name Xzi wtf

mcc

They took away my pre-orders. so, i get to look forward to 1-36 hours of waiting for it all again.
frown.png

here are 2 guest passes. i can throw out a 3rd later.
Code 1 : 9716-D421-B02E-4C06-B0BF
Code 2 : DF5C-DCF6-B0F1-4FDA-B7D4
Thanks a lot I used Code 2.