Black Desert

Code 1 : A8E4-533D-1916-4204-9FDE
Code 2 : C013-B97C-A329-4076-917A

Enjoy
biggrin.png

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
What other classes are easy to kite tons with besides ranger? Dont really feel like being pure caster - How does a Valk play? can they jump into swarms of enemies?

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm back on my Giant. I absolutely can not deal with the fact that roughly 40% of the server is playing Wizards. With the new batch of players, I was getting invited to groups with nothing but Wizards, and that wasn't an uncommon occurrence. I have NEVER seen such a saturation in one class in any game I've played. If you get into a group with more than 2 of any other class, you've basically witnessed ball lightning.

...plus Giant looks cool.

rrr_img_127744.jpg

If anyone needs a guest pass, I have all of mine. First PMs first serve, and I expect some +tucos to counter my shitposting.

Tuco, I have two characters pushing 40, Yuria weapon +4, etc. Thanks for accepting me, who do I message for in-game invite?

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm LOVING Giant dude. Plus I've only seen like... 3 of them other than me. And I'm low level. lol

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
They're a lot of fun. Your ultimate spender turns you into a HUGE giant that draws all aggro and you start stomping the ground and annihilate everything on your screen. Here's the catch, your ultimate spender can be cast sub 100% black spirit power, unlike other classes, covers a far greater radius, gives you a huge amount of mitigation, and draws aggro.

The Wizard one nukes a 20x20 area and can only be cast at 100%. Nothing special.

TBH, I have no idea why I keep going back to Wizard.

Here are some passes. +rep

Code 1 : ADEB-7180-1798-4AB8-AF3A
Code 2 : C409-E6EF-8A71-478F-8781

Titanis

Trakanon Raider
They're a lot of fun. Your ultimate spender turns you into a HUGE giant that draws all aggro and you start stomping the ground and annihilate everything on your screen. Here's the catch, your ultimate spender can be cast sub 100% black spirit power, unlike other classes, covers a far greater radius, gives you a huge amount of mitigation, and draws aggro.

The Wizard one nukes a 20x20 area and can only be cast at 100%. Nothing special.

TBH, I have no idea why I keep going back to Wizard.

Here are some passes. +rep

Code 1 : ADEB-7180-1798-4AB8-AF3A
Code 2 : C409-E6EF-8A71-478F-8781
Code 1 taken. Thank you!

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Stranded at Catfish with no mount, pet, or +exp outfit, waiting for Conqueror's pack reclaims. How long did this take for everyone else?

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm so stoked to get there. Been taking care of the new puppy all day cause she's a monster and spent some time with my mom cause it's her bday but now I'm bout to play for the next 5 hours or so.
biggrin.png

Something very minor but I enjoy is the fact that giant will crouch down to walk under low-hanging celings or squeeze between areas if they're sort of small. That little attention to detail is great.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
This game is F2P in other regions, and has a 1 time fee for NA? Are the microtransactions just cosmetic then?