Black Desert

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Tamer seems fun, the Ranger was just way too easy to play, literally everything melting and not able to touch you due to snare.

Zionmaster_sl

shitlord
I'm back on my Giant. I absolutely can not deal with the fact that roughly 40% of the server is playing Wizards. With the new batch of players, I was getting invited to groups with nothing but Wizards, and that wasn't an uncommon occurrence. I have NEVER seen such a saturation in one class in any game I've played. If you get into a group with more than 2 of any other class, you've basically witnessed ball lightning.
This is why i went back to my tamer. I was going to do witch but literally EVERYONE is a damn witch/wizard and honestly the combat is really boring to me spam lightning gg. Went back to tamer and started having fun again, tamer combat just seems so much more fluid and involved and i love the combos. It sucks that they where nerfed so hard but I kinda don't care at least it's fun to play.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I finally had a few hours to play. I have no fucking idea what I'm doing. Trying out a tamer, but completely lost in the conversation / energy / nodes, well everything. Guess I have some reading to do. Conversation mini game really confuses me.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This game is F2P in other regions, and has a 1 time fee for NA? Are the microtransactions just cosmetic then?
For the most part. The costumes do have some stats(10% exp, endurance, durability etc), pretty minor. They removed the enchanting stuff that improved RNG, the ability to sell items from cash shop on AH etc. I expect b2p was our price for those things to be changed. Since cash shop prices still feel like a f2p game.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
For the most part. The costumes do have some stats(10% exp, endurance, durability etc), pretty minor. They removed the enchanting stuff that improved RNG, the ability to sell items from cash shop on AH etc. I expect b2p was our price for those things to be changed. Since cash shop prices still feel like a f2p game.
If you don't have the Wizard pre-order costume, you're going to look like shit no matter what. The only good Wizard costume is the Cavaro and it's wearable by all classes, and not implemented yet in NA.

http://bdo-fashion.com/wizard-cavaro/

The Cavaro looks fucking awesome on Giants though!

http://bdo-fashion.com/berserker-cavaro/

With the right dyes...!

They just need to rename the Wizard to "the fisherman", and be done with it. They look homeless. The Pre-Order costume looks great on them, but a lot of people will never get them.

Zionmaster_sl

shitlord
2 more codes for you guys
cool.png

rrr_img_127763.jpg

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sounds like they got their hands on the Feerrott zone ambient sound effects for bog-like areas (Fogan Marsh specifically). Took me back, man.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Here are a couple more code for those who need:

Code 1 : 5B87-8315-6247-4CC7-B8E2
Code 2 : 17F0-6E8B-3377-4B8E-8CD4

I wish the converation minigame would tell you how much Amity you need to unlock whatever quest(s) the npc has to offer (if any). Combat feels a bit clunky coming from B&S, and I can't customize my keybinds much at all, which sucks. Made it to lvl18 in the 6hrs or so I played yesterday, Giants are fun and straight-forward.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
I wish the converation minigame would tell you how much Amity you need to unlock whatever quest(s) the npc has to offer (if any). Combat feels a bit clunky coming from B&S, and I can't customize my keybinds much at all, which sucks. Made it to lvl18 in the 6hrs or so I played yesterday, Giants are fun and straight-forward.
Open your settings and in the Game tab, under General settings is a checkbox to Use Custom Quick Slots. You can drag abilities off your skill list and just drop it anywhere and create a hotkey from it. It's not perfect, but it is a bit more customizable than the default stuff.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I continue my adventures in non-levelling. Since Sunday I went from 15 to 18 only playing about 4 hours everyday this week.

The 3 levels I gained were purely accidental, as all the gathering quests and cooking quests had me kill weasels, foxes, wolves and other assorted wildlife for meat or skins. I also was attacked while gathering ore and wood, and had to defend myself. The end result being that I gained a few levels.

On the other hand, I have over 60 contribution points, and have managed a fairly conmplete web of node links between Olvia and Heidel, and everything in between. I have like 8 houses, 4 very drunk workers doing my bidding.

Almost all my life skills are up a rank.

I'm having a blast playing FarmVille.
smile.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Edan.

If anyone has any questions my IG name is Yondu_Udonta, I'll be happy to answer them. Or post here.

What is PRX's teamspeak address?
Server address: gallium.typefrag.com:54980

password: oscarmike

just yell at people until you get access to the other channels.