Black Desert

Raika

Trakanon Raider
2 more codes for you guys
cool.png

rrr_img_127763.jpg
Used the second code from here, Thank you Zionmaster!

Tonic_sl

shitlord
I continue my adventures in non-levelling. Since Sunday I went from 15 to 18 only playing about 4 hours everyday this week.

The 3 levels I gained were purely accidental, as all the gathering quests and cooking quests had me kill weasels, foxes, wolves and other assorted wildlife for meat or skins. I also was attacked while gathering ore and wood, and had to defend myself. The end result being that I gained a few levels.

On the other hand, I have over 60 contribution points, and have managed a fairly conmplete web of node links between Olvia and Heidel, and everything in between. I have like 8 houses, 4 very drunk workers doing my bidding.

Almost all my life skills are up a rank.

I'm having a blast playing FarmVille.
smile.png
Coming into this game without reading anything about it. A lot to take in. Still trying to figure out how this whole node thing works. Also made it to level 12-13 before realizing how energy worked. Looks like I need to double back and wait around so I can capture nodes? I'll figure it out at some point, kind of nice knowing nothing.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Coming into this game without reading anything about it. A lot to take in. Still trying to figure out how this whole node thing works. Also made it to level 12-13 before realizing how energy worked. Looks like I need to double back and wait around so I can capture nodes? I'll figure it out at some point, kind of nice knowing nothing.
Sounds fun... sounds kinda like EQ. Probably more complicated but I remember play Solu Ro and then rolling on Lanys and being a totally different player than I was 6 months prior. That's fun to me though. I like being lost for awhile. I think that's the biggest complaint for me as a MMO player is the "been there, done that" sets in way too quickly on most games. I hate realizing how shallow a game is but it's not that EQ has any major depth but for a long time, I kept wanting more. If this game can give me 3 months of that, I would be very pleased.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Im downloading the client patch now, can anyone give me a quick synopsis what pvp is like? When can you start participating and how does the risk reward system shake out?

xzi

Mouthbreather
Finally, ain't got shit to do this weekend except play. I'm having more fun than I thought I would be to be honest.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Does it matter what server "shard" I pick? I'm rolling on Edan, but didn't know if I was going to locked onto the sub server I select, or if I can move between the different ones?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Edit:fuck these meme generators.

Ya'll have any more of them guest passes? -Tyrone Biggums

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
50 is lonely. I got 1v4'd at Catfish just mindin' my bidness. But I took one down with me!
Gonna go ahead and drop in application in with you folks in PRX.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Does it matter what server "shard" I pick? I'm rolling on Edan, but didn't know if I was going to locked onto the sub server I select, or if I can move between the different ones?
Doesn't matter at all, can move between them be relogging. There might be a better way than relogging, but yeah.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
So a buddy convinced me to play this. Gonna go berserker since it seems like those are the least played class. Is there a good "retard's guide to Black Desert" somewhere?