Black Desert

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yes, with a few years of grinding. And I'm being literal.
So yes I actually can then? Cause I find it odd that you wouldn't be able to. I'm okay with literal years of grinding if I actually end up liking this game past the first month or so. I rather enjoy asia mmos cause grindlife tbh.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Game is dope, but as limited time to be leveling multiple toons, going to wait until Blader is released before buying. Tamer is alot of fun to play, more so than Ranger since it makes everything easy.

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
I cannot figure out how to gain the knowledge to process planks into plywood. I've read that you can get a quest for it in Heidel from the giant by the statue or in Calephon from a giant near the workshop but neither of them have the quest for me.

Anybody able to shed some light? It's fucking driving me nuts.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
I cannot figure out how to gain the knowledge to process planks into plywood. I've read that you can get a quest for it in Heidel from the giant by the statue or in Calephon from a giant near the workshop but neither of them have the quest for me.

Anybody able to shed some light? It's fucking driving me nuts.
Fuse Talk to the black spirit and click guide. Then ask it about production or chopping.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm rolling in hot with the sole purpose of killing Tuco, your legion cannot stop me.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
It wasn't the lantern, once I changed channels and came back it was fixed.
Yeah same thing happened to me with my Berserker, accept I was the default appearance until I switched channels. Community seems helpful thus far, general is lulz worthy sometimes. SO MUCH NEW STUFF! Completely overwhelmed and it's amazing.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
So guest passes, when you redeem one do you have a certain amount of time? And does the clock start when you enter the code or when you first log in? I ask because grabbing mmo clients usually takes me days on my cans & string connexion.

Crazily

N00b
So guest passes, when you redeem one do you have a certain amount of time? And does the clock start when you enter the code or when you first log in? I ask because grabbing mmo clients usually takes me days on my cans & string connexion.
I think mine said 7 day guest pass. not sure when the clock starts though

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Game seems to be super laggy for everyone. Takes me up to a minute to talk to an NPC, grinding is right out. I'll check back later.

Having a lot of fun though!

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Anyone have a friend key? Will be much appreciated and rep giving.

Working nights all month so I'll be able to put in some decent time to try it out while the girlfriend is asleep.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm really loving the crafting in this game, it's very daunting at first but if you talk to your black spirit dude and go to guides he'll send you to a person to start crafting quests and he'll continue to give you more quests it seems. I lost so much time just running around and crafting and running some supplies around that I completely forgot about leveling tbh. Although I should probably get to 50 and then do it all.

BubbySoup

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anyone have a guest pass please? Wouldn't mind having a look at this.

Cheers
biggrin.png