Black Desert

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
The plus side of rerolling is that you can twink out your alt pretty well with gear from your high level toon. So the grind will go much quicker.

But haven't tried it yet. Still like my sorc. Probably wait for blader / ninja before doing another toon.
Yea, I'm enjoying valk quite a bit, but blader looks super fun. Looking forward to trying it out

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Wizard is awesome at all levels. I almost played one.

I'm sitting here with a slow day working, but not slow enough to play right now. Thinking that if I was going to reroll, I would reroll as a Ranger. Only class I never played.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Remember there's no hard cap leveling wise, 50 is a soft cap, there's already lvl55 people out there. Level 55 after 10 days, I guess you can call them grinders.

xzi

Mouthbreather
See, I haven't experience max level zerker and they're certainly not the best compared to other classes but I still like the feel of them. But I'm wondering if I should just stick with it and deal with it while become a trade lord and hope they fix it in the future... but I don't know anything about this company and how reliable they are, lol

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I don't know what the reliability is either. Seem more responsive than Trion but who knows. Guildleader said no rerolls. Sad times if it doesnt get fixed.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm not in the guild because I'm not able to donate as much time as I'd like to yet, but I think I'm going to just stick with it and deal anyways when I get to the point of PvP. That's so far my only turnoff on giant, everything else has been fun as fuck, stomping around like a big giant asshole and killing 10 mobs? yes please

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I'm really having difficulty understanding why this game makes you afk online to accomplish anything. It's really obnoxious, I don't want to leave a PC on 24/7 just to let EvE 2.0 play itself.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
There's an open invitation for RR members to join PRX. It's not a casual "let's hang out and goof off" experience though. It's a serious and competitive guild with very specific goals.