Black Desert

skylan_sl

shitlord
Was it Clemintine? I only played with PRX in GW2, but there was something about her that just always rubbed me the wrong way. Then again, most "gamer girls!" tend to do that. Usually because they tend to be giant drama bombs waiting to go off, all while being pretty terrible at games.
Yes! That's the one I hated. I don't know if she's the same one that got the boot.

I'm a filthy casual now. Do have fun gathering and crafting when I have time to play.

Guest Pass if anyone needs:
rrr_img_129494.jpg

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
The gameplay videos I've seen make it seem like a super grind fest, is there shit to do outside of that?
It's a grind fest for sure, but the combat is fun to make it enjoyable at least. Level 1-50 is pretty fast. 51-55 is very slow. It's a gear/level grind. But there are a lot of other systems in the game too that people enjoy. Trading, exploring, crafting. It's almost EVE-lite.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Just curious if there are weapons that are "special", titled, or class specific (epic). Just curious if you attempt to find particular weapons. Thinking back to where you would camp certain mobs hoping for a specific drop that would be the best for your class. Hoping that it's not like EQ2 per say where you spend currency 'xyz' on a weapon that has the same prefix as all the other weapons.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
A fishing alt means you can log on him, have a character right @ the coast, instead of having to ride from Calpheon to Velia every single time you want to log off. Also you have an empty inventory because all you have is a fishing pole. Get a Balphenos and a couple back stones on it.

Cybsled

I was in PRX for a short while on Archeage - didn't have any problems with people but there was some interesting drama involving trade runs. Definitely wasn't for me being casual because it seemed like every time I logged on there was some mandatory trade run where I'd have to take my guy, pick up a pack, then set on someone's ship for 30 minutes or longer. This game would be even worse for me. I log on, do a bunch of crafting and selling and talking to NPC's, realize I'm out of time to play and haven't even killed anything. There was one girl in the guild that I wanted to backhand, but she definitely wasn't Asian. I wish I could remember her name - she was like KV's second in command. It would take great restraint in real life not to dot her eye if she had that attitude with me. Everyone else was cool though.
I think I know who you are talking about. They left AA after like a couple months. I can't remember their name, but she threatened to kick me from the guild after I called some PK who stole my packs the C-word lol

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
"Hey guys I can't read"

Thread title: Black Desert - Launch: Feb 28th - Server: Edan
Hey fuck face if I wanted your snarky ass opinion about my reading skills I'd ask for it. Maybe not everyone plays on the same server and I wanted to know if there were others shit dick.

It's a grind fest for sure, but the combat is fun to make it enjoyable at least. Level 1-50 is pretty fast. 51-55 is very slow. It's a gear/level grind. But there are a lot of other systems in the game too that people enjoy. Trading, exploring, crafting. It's almost EVE-lite.
Thanks

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The gear treadmill is different enough to be fun. It's a balance between the two stats, but I'll say it's far, far, far cheaper to build a warrior/valkyrie that nobody can kill than a Wizard who runs around one-shotting, getting one-shot.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I never check back in time for codes it seems. Is it possible to pm me a code? I will make it up in game if possible? Maybe be your slave or whatever

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yes! That's the one I hated. I don't know if she's the same one that got the boot.
I remember Clementine from GW2 when I was in PRX. She is one of the two things I remember, and the other is Tuco bitching about some elementalist lightning ball spell not being able to glide off cliffs after a nerf or something.

Here is Clementine and Draegan, let her voice flow through you, deep into your bones:

PS: can someone PM me a guest pass?

Cybsled

Haha yes, it was Clementine. She would go off on being integral to PRX, then she more or less ditched us in AA.

I really liked AA, but I just ran out of good personal goals to keep me motivated enough to log in. Make a sports car, gather enough land/materials to have a giant mansion-style house, upgrade my gear to a minimum acceptable range, make an upgraded farmhouse. But the RNG made it more or less impractical to get my gear much higher unless I wanted to spend a fuckload of money and the nerf to sports cars and Solis red spice made trade runs far too tedious for my liking. Then I got a new job that was far busier than my old one and FO4 came out and it has been hard to log into AA beyond paying taxes and helping out with castle sieges.