Black Desert

Nija

<Silver Donator>
The Korean dev/publisher means that it'll be packed full of exploits everywhere else in the world. We should all just write this one off right now and save ourselves a bunch of time.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Listen here my Nija, we don't roll like that on this board. Feel me my Nija? Come on, Nija, we dive head first into bullshit and come up for air later. My Nijas is nijas who ride with me.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Draegan when he's bored:

Friend: ("Hey, this new MMO has--")
Draegan: ("Downloading.")

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Korean dev/publisher means that it'll be packed full of exploits everywhere else in the world. We should all just write this one off right now and save ourselves a bunch of time.
Also Closed Beta is KSSN as fuck. Which means korean game client security. Which means you'll ever have fun at some point.

It's possible to play KR Open Beta if you want to pay $10 for a i-pin verified account, according to Reddit. They've been linking to NewGameWay for acct purchases - haven't done it myself, but I might check it out depending how it looks on Twitch. Anyone know how long this test is scheduled to run?

Mick

<Gold Donor>
I caught a stream of some fishing. It looks like it is some sort of mini game each time you catch a fish.
You use the space bar to build power in a certain time limit and then you have to match/press random key combinations to reel it in.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Watching a few streams. Game looks amazing. This is the game I'm really looking forward too. But these days, looking forward to an MMO for me is barely paying attention to it.

Watching this stream now:Twitch

And he's in a newbie area with like 50 other people and there doesn't seem to be any lag.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Watched the stream for a bit, may give this a whirl if/when it comes out in the US.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
The game does appear to be running great with so many people playing at once. Look forward to trying it out and watching all the hacks destroy the game in few months.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I caught a stream of some fishing. It looks like it is some sort of mini game each time you catch a fish.
You use the space bar to build power in a certain time limit and then you have to match/press random key combinations to reel it in.
AA fishing had the matching "icons". Fish would get a icon under it and you would have to press the matching key.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
so how do you get an account for the korean open beta? anyone know a good place to buy one?

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any old school PVPers have a good summary on the world pvp in BD?
im worrying about all the crowd control in PvE. Every hit seems to ministun the npcs and think it would be horrid in PvP. With no streamers being level 50, I want to get my hands on it to find out for myself.