Black Friday 2018

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Hey hey, tag me after you try it and let me know what you think.

I really want to get one for skyrim, but I'm afraid it would be overwhelming or worse, make me sick. No where around here has a demo set up.
Bandwagon Bandwagon
So far we love it, just playing beat saber alone, i just have the headset hooked up, guess i might hook up a tv to it, so the other can see whats up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Bandwagon Bandwagon
So far we love it, just playing beat saber alone, i just have the headset hooked up, guess i might hook up a tv to it, so the other can see whats up.
Good timing, and thanks for following up. Gf and I were just talking about it at dinner because they were talking about "Moss" on the Sidequest podcast. Sounds like something she'd like.

Is the resolution terrible? I'm not a big graphics nerd, I just don't want skyrim to look like Mario64 if I get one.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Good timing, and thanks for following up. Gf and I were just talking about it at dinner because they were talking about "Moss" on the Sidequest podcast. Sounds like something she'd like.

Is the resolution terrible? I'm not a big graphics nerd, I just don't want skyrim to look like Mario64 if I get one.
naw it's pretty immerssive, tho i'm just playing with big graphical color blocks. wife wants me to schlep it back into the bedroom, so she can just lay there and game.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user