Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2021

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Post your deals!
Amod Amod Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule - Can we get a sticky for a few days?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

1637864380690.png

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Post your deals!
Amod Amod Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule - Can we get a sticky for a few days?

As You Wish Cary Elwes GIF by filmeditor

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Tools of genocide and colonization.

I was just thinking about how if Europe and Asia didn't give/sell any weapons to Africa, the genocides in Rwanda and elsewhere would have had to be carried out with rocks.

As for Black Friday deals, it seems like hardly anybody I know is spending any money this year, smartly enough. There are the usual game sales at Gamestop etc but yeah. I'm not in the buying spirit either.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When I think Black Friday I don't think 40% off, get back to me when those games are $20 and under.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Playstation Plus is 30% off, $40 for a year instead of $60. I went ahead and re-upped it. It's a hell of a lot better than $10 a month either way.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Lot of Switch games are $25 at Gamestop which is pretty shocking. I mean it's shocking to see Switch games go under $50, or at least it was before this year. Looks like these sale prices are gonna run through the 26th, so if they do another B2G1F sale (which they very likely will on the week of the 20th-26th) you could clean up. I managed to get basically all of the games I want on sales this year and all I've got left are MH Generations, MH Rise, and Mass Effect Legendary Trilogy. All of those happen to be $25 at GS. I could grab 'em all now but I'm gonna wait a week and get one of them for free. Paying $50 total for 3 games that would usually run around $110 altogether is pretty sick.

After that the only modern game I'll want that I don't have is the Switch Actraiser remake, maybe eventually it'll get a price drop or a physical version. Would also like Dragon Quest 8 for the PS2 but I'm holding out hope for a remaster instead and have been for years.

Crazy that after the past two holiday sales (I got a bunch in Q4 2020 too) I have every game I want outside of the above five. I've never in my entire life been able to say that I have every game that I want, and growing up I was lucky to get a new game every 2-4 months.