Black Gold Online

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
so got in a few minutes ago and im already laughing my ass off. You have no control over character progression, stats get automatically allocated as you level up. Its a new low for questing in that you dont even have to find npcs or mobs anymore, you just click on their name in the quest text and youll path to them automatically.

i dont even have to mount up, it does everything for me. this is a botters paradise. find an upgrade? we will equip it for you, dont worry about it!
level 10, havnt used a movement key yet. and i give up, fuck this game.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
so got in a few minutes ago and im already laughing my ass off. You have no control over character progression, stats get automatically allocated as you level up. Its a new low for questing in that you dont even have to find npcs or mobs anymore, you just click on their name in the quest text and youll path to them automatically.

i dont even have to mount up, it does everything for me. this is a botters paradise. find an upgrade? we will equip it for you, dont worry about it!
level 10, havnt used a movement key yet. and i give up, fuck this game.
Have you met Avril Lavigne yet?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Those autoplay mmos are all the rage in korea for some reason. There was a video of one posted somewhere here, I think maybe in FSR actually, where the guy does a let's play and hits like lvl 35 without pressing anything but space or some shit, it's hilarious(and scary too). He doesn't assign any talent point, equip anything(that doesn't autoequip), do anything and his character just kills mobs in one hit, loot, move to quest giver, turn in, pick up next quests, go to next area, kill mobs and so on, without any input.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
the best part about this game was the masturbating to avril lavigne after i had quit it.