Black Mass

Column_sl

shitlord
That is a very strange trailer, is that guy supposed to be doing a Harvey Keitel impression in the background..

Also David Harbour doesn't get enough credit, his range in characters is stupid good. He can play the most menacing bad guy to a very funny news reporter.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's that Joe Pesci scene from everything Pesci has ever been in. Specifically this scene from Goodfellas.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
WTF does "black mass" mean?
" Black Mass is an upcoming 2015 American crime drama film written by Mark Mallouk and Jez Butterworth and directed by Scott Cooper, based on the 2001 bookBlack Mass: The True Story of an Unholy Alliance Between the FBI and the Irish Mobwritten by Dick Lehr and Gerard O'Neill ". According to Wiki

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Looks good, Bulger was a beast.

This is about Whitey Bulger, right?

Antagonist_sl

shitlord
I really want this to be good. I want Johnny Depp to not be a cartoon anymore (the contacts aren't really helping with that though). The guy can put on a show, but I don't think I can take him seriously anymore. Finding Neverland was the last time the guy didn't seem like a total alien.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Feels like he's channeling Jack Nicholson's part from The Departed. Which is appropriate since apparently Jack based his performance off Bulger. It's like some sort of actor's Inception.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Feels like he's channeling Jack Nicholson's part from The Departed. Which is appropriate since apparently Jack based his performance off Bulger. It's like some sort of actor's Inception.
"The Departed" was loosely based on Bulger's life. I think "The Departed" was overrated, and I'm hoping this movie is much better.