Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm in!

MlCZPpc.png
Well, this game is Doomed.

Screenshot_116.jpg

xzi

Mouthbreather
THIS GUY

No but honestly after playing the new DOOM (multiplayer) I'm more excited for this project with not much to show.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Long before Brad McVicodin said this is gonna rock, one of these douchebags said he was gonna own us.

spronk

FPS noob
randy pitchford to pimp your ks, eh? hopefully romero next gets curt schilling and brad McQuaid

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Daikatana II: Pantheons fallen

sure, why not

if i was a mod i'd start deleting threads like this, at times this seems like a forum to create hype about vaporware games

xzi

Mouthbreather
I mean, it's a videogame board. How dare we discuss anything related to videogames.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
i don't see a half-life 3 thread

you better get on that

looks stupid as fuck but anyways Romero is streaming on twitch right now. If I closed my eyes and pictured a douchebag video games designer, his image immediately comes to mind
strong pitch by OP

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
if i was a mod i'd start deleting threads like this, at times this seems like a forum to create hype about vaporware games
This is literally the only game that would fall into 'vaporware' on the front page of Other Games right now. Luckily for us, you're not a mod.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Kickstarter cancelled until they can show off some gameplay:

Dear Backers,
After listening to the gaming community since we've launched the campaign, we've decided to give you what you've asked for: a gameplay demo of BLACKROOM. The team is at work on a demo which demonstrates the kind of gameplay, look and innovative, cool features that make BLACKROOM truly unique - the things we've waited years to put into an FPS and which make us incredibly excited about this game.

There's a hitch here, a hitch that's making us do something that's right for the game, the team, and the community: we're pressing "PAUSE" on the fundraising campaign for BLACKROOM to complete this gameplay demo. Simply put, this will take more time than the Kickstarter has left, so we've decided to suspend the campaign and launch a new one when the gameplay demo is ready. We believe, however, it is the right choice. Thanks to the community feedback, we know we should have included it at launch.

Your support for our game and our vision has been incredible and valuable. You've already proved you want this campaign to succeed, and we believe a gameplay demo will get the rest of the gaming community just as excited for this game as you already are. We will, of course, honor backer achievements in the next campaign. We'll add an extra something for those of you who continue to support us and we will be in touch to collect your information to reward your support in the next campaign.

While we're working on the first gameplay demo, we welcome you to stay in touch with us at nightworkgames.com and @nightworkgames. Sign up for our newsletter for regular updates. You're also welcome to email us at[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */.

Fondly,
John, Adrian, & The Night Work Games Team

xzi

Mouthbreather
Well, better now than 8 months after someone funded the thing and it never got released like a huge chunk of kickstarters.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't understand why these people in charge of kickstarters don't understand the population backing these has moved on from being happy with ideas and concept art for companies without a record. The proof is in the pudding and these guys still try to show generic concept art and making empty promises to try and rake in money.