BLESS

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Dont do it. The computer version flopped in less than a year and shut down. They werent fixing anything and just copied the asian version. Shit was fun but terrible customer service.

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
I played a little even though I knew it would probably suck. I just cannot see myself playing this game after all the reboots etc. I mean its not like I didn't have any fun, I just don't see any reason why it will last this time. I might be wrong and someone else knows more about it.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I gave it a shot these last few days...lvl 20.

I doubt it will last. Few huge flaws. Shit UI. Grind is obnoxious. Repairing will clearly turn people off.

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
I played again today and if I am being fair, I had some fun actually. I think the main problem was people ran out of content at like 30 or 40 right? I can tell you for one thing, ranger is a lot more fun for me than mage was. They really screwed up with some really basic ui things too. It is very unintuitive and difficult to do basic things in the menus and so on.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I played again today and if I am being fair, I had some fun actually. I think the main problem was people ran out of content at like 30 or 40 right? I can tell you for one thing, ranger is a lot more fun for me than mage was. They really screwed up with some really basic ui things too. It is very unintuitive and difficult to do basic things in the menus and so on.

17-20 you must grind that desert area until 20. Because to follow your main quest line to the next area the mobs had a 95% damage reduction. It actually tells you this. I assume it was supposed to be group content, but the CBT didn't have the numbers to do it. Most gave up when they hit that wall.

Repairing, they give no warning on breaking your gear, or why you must use the Master to upgrade your shit. The cost to repair was absolutely silly if you failed to upgrade.

The menu/UI is clearly for console, they must do this over. It's that bad.

Melee is at a crazy disadvantage in too many of these boss fights. They really need to up the iframes for melee. If it exists at all.

Stamina needs to be doubled.

Mele is MUCH clunkier than ranged. I played a Crusader till 20 and a Ranger to 15. Just the blocking alone was silly on most boss fights. Ranger tore thru shit at a crazy rate. Night and day.

Game runs crazy well on full settings and a few dozen people on screen.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
17-20 you must grind that desert area until 20. Because to follow your main quest line to the next area the mobs had a 95% damage reduction. It actually tells you this. I assume it was supposed to be group content, but the CBT didn't have the numbers to do it. Most gave up when they hit that wall.

Repairing, they give no warning on breaking your gear, or why you must use the Master to upgrade your shit. The cost to repair was absolutely silly if you failed to upgrade.

The menu/UI is clearly for console, they must do this over. It's that bad.

Melee is at a crazy disadvantage in too many of these boss fights. They really need to up the iframes for melee. If it exists at all.

Stamina needs to be doubled.

Mele is MUCH clunkier than ranged. I played a Crusader till 20 and a Ranger to 15. Just the blocking alone was silly on most boss fights. Ranger tore thru shit at a crazy rate. Night and day.

Game runs crazy well on full settings and a few dozen people on screen.
It's funny I played Bless and on the ranger I had some fun but too many issues overall. I then went and played some more on the Warhammer Return of Reckoning and its kinda funny how much better if not blander(PVE questing not including public quests) the exp loop is there. Obviously leveling by pvp is much more fun. The UI is better by miles and the game and PQ's are just more fun. RoR had more people too in all level ranges.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
so a re-re-re-release? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wait NM this is just the second release coming to PC, apparently it is only out on consoles.

• 1Worf

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
so a re-re-re-release? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wait NM this is just the second release coming to PC, apparently it is only out on consoles.

They are pretty much trying to make it more PC friendly. Though the core issues will remain. Animation lock. iFrames are useless. Most blessings suck etc...

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There will be a final beta test starting 5/12 and lasting til 5/17, open to everyone on PC. Can pre download now on Steam.

Last edited:
  • 1Barf

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The PC version launched the other day, with some positive changes compared to Console. Those of you who think "Bless Unleashed = Bless Online", you're simply wrong. Not trying to defend Neowiz or anything here, but Unleashed is a far better game than Online was, aside from race/class combos. Free game, with a cash shop that isn't terribly p2w (yet), but due to one specific addition to the PC version, I can see people raging about the Shop in the coming months. What was this addition?

Well, they revamped the Blessing system and added a way to upgrade the Passives in each of them with an item called "Breaths". These Breaths come in various rarities, with the Common version being pretty plentiful from just playing. The Commons are used to upgrade the Passives from rank 1 to rank 3, to get rank 4 you'll need the green version of that Blessings Breath. Now, you can take those Commons and combine them into a green, and greens into blues, etc. They can be sold on the Market as well. Buuuut, along with that Breath system, they added a Gacha like system specifically for Breaths, with the ability to pay cash to get the gems for it. Yikes.

Anyway, if you had any interest in playing based on the betas in the past, the actual PC version is better than those betas, imo. The Breath system is great for what it does.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Now with Rifts!

AAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
DDDDDDDDDDDD.jpg

Last edited:

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
If you enjoy playing MMOs that would have been complete garbage if they came out 15 years ago but released this year then yes it's worth it.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users