Blizzcon 2019

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Opening Ceremony starts at 2PM Eastern.

Games to be announced:

Overwatch 2(more than likely patch 2.0)

Diablo 4

Next WoW Expansion

Hopefully there is some protester shenanigans.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I hope for something more interesting than that line up, like a shocking Diablo MMO reveal or something. Regardless, I think the masses will shit all over whatever they present unless it's just incredible. Seems like the trendy thing to do these days.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
They really need to hit something out of the park here.

But shutting down all panels and questions entirely is not a good way to begin this.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Art style is a definite improvment, but yeah, it looks graphically dated

Edit: And this faggot has "Vegan" tattooed on his arm.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Does this point to an updated version of the D3 engine (looks very similar)? If that is the case then you can bet your sweet ass that they were going to show off a non-ARPG version of D4 last year, it got panned by the internal reviews, so the scrapped it and this is a year worth of work just building off D3.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Feel let down they didn't drip blood on the audience during the Diablo IV reveal

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
But you can buy vanilla ice cream. That was about the worst product placement tie in ever.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Ok so far all the leaks are true.... Diablo 4, WoW: Shadowlands and Overwatch 2. Expecting Diablo 2: Remastered to finish the rumors off.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
OW was originally supposed to be a bigger game outside of what it is now, maybe the single player or whatever will be in OW 2

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I love the Overwatch video short, nut I love Overwatch. I knew this would be just v2.0 of the game.