Blizzcon Online 2021

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
LOL, nothing during the main presentation for Overwatch. WTF

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How appropriate.. ending opening ceremony with a has been metal band, lol.

• 1Like

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Holy shit there's some DMCA-free lobby music playing over Metallica right now. This is glorious.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Araxen

I found that kinda odd too. Makes me thing overwatch 2 is a good way off if it does not rate opening billing.
Yeah, it's definitely not a 2022 release. Which is mind blowing to me. They have a professional league for the game. They must have had some major setbacks during development.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The little cartoon showcasing 30yrs of Blizz games was funny how it ended with Overwatch getting flattened, haha.

• 1Like

Araxen

Overwatch stuff. Hopefully it makes up for the main presentation snub.

Chris

Potato del Grande
The D4 Rogue reveal confused me.

They know that the Rogues were some kind of monastic order and not D&D style theives right?

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
The D4 Rogue reveal confused me.

They know that the Rogues were some kind of monastic order and not D&D style theives right?
Well given she was reporting to the ear collector priest it seems like they do.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah, it's definitely not a 2022 release. Which is mind blowing to me. They have a professional league for the game. They must have had some major setbacks during development.
The major setback is they haven’t employed anyone with talent in like a decade

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Well given she was reporting to the ear collector priest it seems like they do.
Seemed like she was just being a mercenary? Hope they don't fuck them up, they were a big part of D1 and D2.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Well, both the Diablo trailers look good. And given that Diablo is just about the only thing Blizzard puts out that I care about nowadays, I guess I'll call it a good Blizzcon.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just want OW2. D2 and TBC wil probably be fun for a bit, but don't really care.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Seemed like she was just being a mercenary? Hope they don't fuck them up, they were a big part of D1 and D2.
And yet he had a giant box of ears which seems to indicate either she has worked with him a LOT or others like her do the same kind of work. So if they are merc they are pretty tied to the clergy.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
seems reasonable way to handle TBC/classic. If you flag your character as classic you will be on a classic server that won't advance. If you flag it for TBC then you will be with those progressing to TBC. Looks like you can choose it on a per character basis.