Blood Bowl 2 - PC

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Well i didn't see this on here yet... So if there is another thread let me know so I can merge but...

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/06/bl...-coming-to-pc/

The deranged Games Workshop mixture of fantasy and football that was 2009's Blood Bowl is wide receiving a follow-up. Today's teaser confirms Blood Bowl 2 for PC, and once again French dev Cyanide Studios is at the helm. Publisher Focus Home Interactive says we can expect "much more detail in the coming months."

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Well i didn't see this on here yet... So if there is another thread let me know so I can merge but...

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/06/bl...-coming-to-pc/

The deranged Games Workshop mixture of fantasy and football that was 2009's Blood Bowl is wide receiving a follow-up. Today's teaser confirms Blood Bowl 2 for PC, and once again French dev Cyanide Studios is at the helm. Publisher Focus Home Interactive says we can expect "much more detail in the coming months."
Won't buy unless --

Game is full feature complete, with all currently allowed GW races (including Chaos Pact). Slann isn't GW approved anymore, so I'll give them a pass on that one.
All bugged/incomplete skills are fixed.
League admin tools are greatly improved.

And I would advise the rest of you playing to do the same. The league won't be changing to BB 2 unless the above happens or the servers get shut down. Cyanide is a shit company that's been half assing games for a long time now, and even though BB is a great game, we have a barely functional version of it to play right now, there's no point in giving them more money to half ass it again.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
The sad thing is that if a decent dev ever got the license, there's a ton of cool features that could be added.

Automated public tournaments, enhanced league customization features, enhanced team edit features for simulating scenarios, even things like a custom race creator (so players could make a slann-like replacement). And of course - support for reconnecting/saving/resuming.

Unfortunately, its probably more likely that they come out with rushed, buggy product that lacks races and star players. If people dont buy BB 2 it at least raises the chances of Cyanide losing the license.