Blood Bowl 3

Would you be interested in joining a FOH blood Bowl 3 league with 1 game per week.

• Yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Depends on Release Date

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
I said no based on what I've heard about the general direction that the studio has went down. Feels like spinning up BB1 would be the better option. Well better being subjective when I throw my computer against the wall after the first couple rolls.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I will say this.

I am not into sports. Or sports games. At all. But the time I spent managing and playing the Blood Bowl league on these boards was one of the highlights of my life. You guys are awesome, I had a fucking blast, and for the first time in my life, I "got" sports, because we would all spectate each other's games and it was genuinely enjoyable.

I don't think I've ever had as much fun playing a game than that time frame. Stunty league was especially hilarious, considering none of us had any players who could do ANYTHING.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Stunty league was the highlight for sure, this was pre chaos dwarves too or would have been very different.

Caliane

Arch didn't have much nice to say. He tried doing a live stream, but got fed up, uninstalled, refunded, then played Blood bowl 2.

loading times on the palette....
connecting to server for everything.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user