Blood Machines (2019)

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nysus

Lord Nagafen Raider
So this came out on Shudder yesterday and torrents today. I really wanted this to be awesome but I was really underwhelmed.

Music was awesome. Visuals we're great. Story was meh. At one point the space general or whatever told the main characters they were going to be "in big trouble". Not sad I watched it but I doubt I will again.

Doesn't compare to Turbo Killer.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
So this came out on Shudder yesterday and torrents today. I really wanted this to be awesome but I was really underwhelmed.

Music was awesome. Visuals we're great. Story was meh. At one point the space general or whatever told the main characters they were going to be "in big trouble". Not sad I watched it but I doubt I will again.

Doesn't compare to Turbo Killer.

Ah that sucks to hear. I'm downloading it right now!

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
I got a 7-day free trial of Shudder to watch this. I sort of expected more music throughout, like a Carpenter Brut version of Sturgill Simpson's Sound and Fury. As a sci-fi movie it clocked at about an hour so it was too short to really get into.

The other nitpick was that on Shudder, it had it set up as a TV show, with a credit break after each of 3 episodes, taking you out of the immersion. A rip copy might have it all spliced together better.

On the plus side, Mandy is on Shudder so I'll be rewatching that plus a couple other interesting looking movies this weekend.

And for what it's worth, I found Leather Teeth > Turbo Killer.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's happening!

giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user