Bloodborne

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Didn't see anything about a theme after I went through it. Just gonna be there when I turn on my ps4?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Didn't see anything about a theme after I went through it. Just gonna be there when I turn on my ps4?
I clicked online coop, so I'm not sure it makes a difference. Should bring up a screen that gives a code. It's universal, and not active for another couple days:

J4ND-DJNH-K3C7

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I clicked online co-op then chalice dungeons and didn't get anything. Did it as single player and the code showed up. Even if its universal, I'd still do the trailer to get your boner in full swing.

Vaclav

Wait a second - there's zero mention of PVP - is there no PVP in Bloodborne just PVE?

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
I clicked online co-op then chalice dungeons and didn't get anything. Did it as single player and the code showed up. Even if its universal, I'd still do the trailer to get your boner in full swing.
No code showed up for me either, think I tried all of them, even tried pressing the information button on all the videos in case that was a requirement, but nothing. Googled it though. Can confirm EU code works.

US Code: J4ND-DJNH-K3C7 (Available March 11)
EU Code: PBGA-HJNC-LQ99 (Available Now)

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yep there will be PVP:Bloodborne: PVP Details, New Screenshots, HDD Size - NeoGAF

(Potential spoiler images in the above link)
I haven't really followed this game, but from that link:

You can click someone's Messenger notes to tongue but hole
rrr_img_92364.jpg

Crone

I've never played DS1 or 2, but I'm going to get this game Day 1, and so I hope the online coop is done well. Wanna get in with forum bros and tear it up!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've never played DS1 or 2, but I'm going to get this game Day 1, and so I hope the online coop is done well. Wanna get in with forum bros and tear it up!
The only true way to experience a souls game is by yourself, in absolute pure desolation, with one controller embedded in your wall. In other words, coop is for pussies

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
The only true way to experience a souls game is by yourself, in absolute pure desolation, with one controller embedded in your wall. In other words, coop is for pussies
I did Dark Souls 2 with a 2h sword only. No shield, no magic. No help from npcs/players either. Am I a man?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Were you wearing armor?

Actually it really doesn't matter, armor just makes dodging harder anyway.

So yes. I did the same thing. Drangleic sword two handed, no shield, no magic, no armor for the vast majority of the game

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Go ahead and do yourself a favor and don't even bother using a shield. They're de emphasizing them with this title anyway, and dodging has ALWAYS been superior to blocking in every iteration. Took me all of Demon Souls and Dark Souls 1 to figure that out (actually I just have a geek love of spears and sheilds)

Learn to dodge/parry and check out magic some time, it's a pretty different experience I've found.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I was a half man I guess. Actually enjoyed sword n boarding then switching to 2hand for extra dmg when needed. Never used the npcs or summons though, and played thru dks2 blind for everything except the optional darklurker or whatever. Had to make sure I killed all optional bosses before I killed nashandra