Bloodborne

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Argh. For some reason, my PS4 had turned itself off and not downloaded the completed game. Only 13 of 29 gigs installed, and the download speed is so slow. Unlocks at midnight in 1 hour, but it won't be anywhere near done by then. Going to have to concede and go to bed before it is done. Work tomorrow is going to go so slow. Think I am going to see if I can use some of my saved up flextime and take Thursday off.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
3gig patch on install. Hurray! Thankfully my 6Mb connection actually looks like it is pulling close to 6Mbs for it.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Ask me how I know!
Because it says so in the agreement when you sign up?

Argh. For some reason, my PS4 had turned itself off and not downloaded the completed game. Only 13 of 29 gigs installed, and the download speed is so slow. Unlocks at midnight in 1 hour, but it won't be anywhere near done by then.
Try playing with a partial download, that's one of the PS4 selling points... or it was at some point.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Installed and patche'd and away I go!

Are we all passwording as rerolled?
smile.png

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I'd agree with that. The free games alone have already given me my $50 worth for the year of PS+.
The bulk of the free PS4 games have been some combination of the following: indie, retro, side-scrolling, platformer.

Notable high-value (read: I got more than 3 hours gameplay out of them before dying of boredom) PS4 PSplus games have included: Towerfall: Ascension, The Binding of Isaac, Infamous: First Light, and Resogun. If those don't sound like your cup of tea, and you only own a PS4, PSplus isn't such a great value at all. I got maybe 10 hours each out of the above titles, and far less than that (if any) out of the others.

That should start changing soon, though.

Solariss

Golden Squire
I don't know if this has been asked, but my friend and I have been trying to play co-op.... He can use the beckoning bell. I have both the beckoning and small resonant bell, but the game doesn't allow me to use either of these. Wtf?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So I "accidentally" attacked a hunter I found in the first level (you talk to him first and he gives you two items). He fucking destroyed me and now every time I go anywhere near that area he is there to wreck me again

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So I "accidentally" attacked a hunter I found in the first level (you talk to him first and he gives you two items). He fucking destroyed me and now every time I go anywhere near that area he is there to wreck me again
Near the bridge? (Not that I know anything to help you - just clarifying who it is)

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah that's Dark Souls for you.

Gonna either have to kill that dude and live without him, or wait till later to pay off the debt for that crime in blood.

Or reroll if you literally just started. Not that big a deal.

I did the same thing in Dark Souls 1 at Firelink Shrine.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Near the bridge? (Not that I know anything to help you - just clarifying who it is)
Just after the area with the dogs in the cages. You can break some barrels and drop down into the rafters and there's a door leading out of there to where he is

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Lol ran to the really tall ladder and he followed me, when he got to the top I pushed his ass off the edge and killed him. Got a crow Hunter badge

I've played too much destiny, my first solution is to find a ledge to push shit off of

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
The 10GB number that a lot of pre-loaders have mentioned is probably the amount needed to start playing. The full download is 29.88GB and somewhere near 50+ when unzipped.

I am also having a good time with Valiant Hearts: The Great War, OlliOlli2 and Counter Spy.
It worked. Thanks for the tip. Only problem I had was that I had to play offline until it finished downloading.

Started as a noble origin and picked the cane as my weapon due to scaling with skill. Figured it might end up being better with upgrades if I am not going with a str build.

Played for an hour. Died 4 times already. This game is so much more aggressive than the souls games. Highly enjoy it. Wrecked by the first big enemy with the axe, then the 3 other times have all been when I was jumped by enemies while fighting others. Their aggro range is much larger than in the souls games.

Regarding ranged
1) Blunderbuss draws some serious aggro by sound in a large area
2) It has less range than throwing a pebble
3) Its only use seem to be for stagger as it hits for only slightly more than a pebble.

I want the sniper rifles the mobs seem to use. Their bullets travel forever with pinpoint accuracy and take 1/3rd+ of my hp away.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
There are no guns like that, they are all close range and generally only meant for stuns.

Vaclav

There are no guns like that, they are all close range and generally only meant for stuns.
The rifle seems to have heftier range - I'd not call it "close range" - definitely not "sniperish" but they've got some range

Vaclav

Lol ran to the really tall ladder and he followed me, when he got to the top I pushed his ass off the edge and killed him. Got a crow Hunter badge
Oh him - I haven't chatted with him yet, saw him and went another direction (assumed he was an enemy from the getgo with the look - looked crowish, like those head jumpy bird things)