Bloodborne

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Bloodborne patch is supposed to be live. Faster load time by 10-15 sec with items description but the graveyard jump shortcut as been removed from what I can read on the reddit.

Main points of UPDATE?1.03
-Reduced loading times (approx. 5-15 seconds; may vary by circumstance)
-Fixed bug that left certain lifts and elevators inoperable
-Fixed bug that resulted in bosses becoming immobilized
-Fixed bug that left players unable to advance NPC events during multi-play
-When the PS4 is put into Rest Mode during online play, the game will now return to the main title screen upon resuming play
This will resolve matchmaking issues related to Suspend/Resume.
-Other various bug fixes

??????(1.03)???????? ?? An update is available. | Bloodborne ??????? | ????????? ?????????

Terial

Trakanon Raider
i'm at an impass of which way to go, trying to do all optional areas prior to moving forward. I'm at the point now where i can do Nightmare of Mensis or Upper Cathedral.
Which of these 2 areas is optional?

Terial

Trakanon Raider
thanks, will do that area first then
smile.png

spronk

FPS noob
try to knock some chalice stuff out too if you are going for platinum, it tends to be very long and getting one done a day or something is sorta helpful in not getting stuck in mind numbing boredom. the defiled chalice is probably the hardest one.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
yea so far i've just done the first "into" chalice, guess i'll go create the next one. Does it matter if i keep up the old chalice or i can take it down?

spronk

FPS noob
once you are done with the final chalice boss you can remove the chalice, no need to run them again unless you wanted to farm trash.

there are public keys (passwords) for some chalices posted on reddit/neogaf/etc that have specific loot drops, like a ithyl that drops a better burial blade and a blood rock, etc. you need to create the root version of that chalice and then type the password to spawn that specific set of mobs/loot, so might be useful to keep some of the later chalices around for that.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
the defiled chalice is probably the hardest one.
I keep seeing people say that, but I found the last one much harder. The dog is easy compared to descendant or headless beast.

You never need to keep a completed chalice around unless you're farming gems from trash mobs. You can just load up anything you've created yourself at least once by getting a glyph from reddit/wiki, and they're free to place that way. I think with the root chalices the best thing is to place it as fetid/cursed/rotted and then you should be able to use any of the glyphs for that root. Not 100% on that though, I needed a break from them after getting stuck on headless beast for too damn long.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Finally played while the newborn slept. Basically raped Paarl and mergos wet nurse was easy. Got my 3 cords. Just gonna kill the last few optional bosses and finally beat it.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Got the guide today. Dynamic Theme it came with was worth the $24.99 alone (Plays Hunters Dream music while at the home screen).

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Definitely did not know you could randomly be invaded in mensis. Killed the dude before he moved, but I was fighting 3 shadows at the same time. What an oh shit moment

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Finally played while the newborn slept. Basically raped Paarl and mergos wet nurse was easy. Got my 3 cords. Just gonna kill the last few optional bosses and finally beat it.
Make sure you back up your save to PS+/USB before you eat the cords if you want to see all the endings.