Bloodsucka Jones vs The Creeping Death

Arica_sl

shitlord
Hey guys and gals. Long time lurker here. I am a quiet person and really just read posts and reply if I have something constructive to say or ask a question, but enough about me.

My friends and I are making a movie. I vaguely remember people posting help fellow rerollers out (sometimes in the payment of tits, which can be arranged.) My fellow filmmakers and I are trying to raise some money to finish our film. We could use any and all help to spread the word. I am not very social media savvy, I just opened a facebook account like 2 weeks ago. Anyways, here's the trailer for our movie so far. If you like it, please feel free to support us, it would mean a lot. If you can spread the word out, that would help us even more. Thanks~

Here's theIndiegogo link.

(If tits are required I will get them asap, with fohguild or rerolled on them)
(If posting this is not allowed, I apologize and will take it down asap)

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fucking 12's

You are covering the LGBT & BLGBT so I will donate. Also knees too confusing

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I laughed at Bloodsucka Jones, and enjoy silly movies like this, so I'll donate, but we must uphold the tradition of tits for payment else we are nothing more than savages.

If you get that hot brunette with the glasses (@ 3:27) to show her tits (and face), I'm in for $50. If she gives me her number, the sky is the limit!

Sterling

El Presidente
I laughed at Bloodsucka Jones, and enjoy silly movies like this, so I'll donate, but we must uphold the tradition of tits for payment else we are nothing more than savages.

If you get that hot brunette with the glasses (@ 3:27) to show her tits (and face), I'm in for $50. If she gives me her number, the sky is the limit!
Definitely a good choice.