Blue Bloods

Izo

Tranny Chaser
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Blue Bloods

Genre: Drama, Crime

First aired: 2010-09-24

Creator: Robin Green, Mitchell Burgess

Cast: Tom Selleck, Donnie Wahlberg, Bridget Moynahan, Will Estes, Len Cariou, Vanessa Ray, Andrew Terraciano, Gregory Jbara, Robert Clohessy, Abigail Hawk, Marisa Ramirez, Steve Schirripa

Overview: A drama about a multi-generational family of cops dedicated to New York City law enforcement. Frank Reagan is the New York Police Commissioner and heads both the police force and the Reagan brood. He runs his department as diplomatically as he runs his family, even when dealing with the politics that plagued his unapologetically bold father, Henry, during his stint as Chief.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1700071979806.jpeg

I'm a sucker for cop/detective shows, completely missed this one. Lots of familiar faces from NYPD blue, Homicide life on the street etc. Watching season 1 atm, lots of great cameos so far. Thirteen seasons, gonna take a while to finish.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
View attachment 500504

I'm a sucker for cop/detective shows, completely missed this one. Lots of familiar faces from NYPD blue, Homicide life on the street etc. Watching season 1 atm, lots of great cameos so far. Thirteen seasons, gonna take a while to finish.
Is German TV that bad that you enjoy watching the shitty American TV shows?

I guess this keeps in the tradition of Baywatch and Hasselhoff being big in Germany...

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
What happens first always appears better and more original than what comes after. If you succeed a great man or have a famous parent, you will have to accomplish double their achievements to outshine them. Do not get lost in their shadow, or stuck in a past not of your own making: Establish your own name and identity by changing course. Slay the overbearing father, disparage his legacy, and gain power by shining in your own way.

Power depends on appearing larger than other people, and when you are lost in the shadow of the father, the king, the great predecessor, you cannot possibly project such a presence.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database