Blue Is The Warmest Color - La Vie d'Ad?le

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Meh, the sex scenes were reasonably hot in a late night cable way but I don't see them as being too scandalous. Bit more nose in the asshole than usual.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Can't wait for this to come out on Netflix so I can rush over the badly acted talky parts and just jerk off to the lesbo scenes, just like I did with Room in Rome.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
PS: If you go with a date, expect to be a bit uncomfortable after 30sec of the first lesbian sex scene, so hold on tight because it lasts another five and a half minutes!
So does the awkwardness start slightly before, or after, you whip it out and go to work?

Szlia

Can't wait for this to come out on Netflix so I can rush over the badly acted talky parts and just jerk off to the lesbo scenes, just like I did with Room in Rome.
Doing that I think you robbed yourself of a pretty decent movie in Room in Rome and would rob yourself of a pretty brilliant movie in Blue is the Warmest Color (not to mention that does not prevents you from going back to the sex scene afterward if you are so inclined).

@Lithose: Truth be told, I found some of the earlier seduction scenes more arousing than the sex scenes. The sex scenes break the suspension of disbelief for me: I can't help but wonder how they went about shooting them and the longer it lasts the more you feel they must have spent days on it, making the whole thing vaguely creepy (which might be a plus for the enjoyment of some people!).

felldoh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Doing that I think you robbed yourself of a pretty decent movie in Room in Rome and would rob yourself of a pretty brilliant movie in Blue is the Warmest Color (not to mention that does not prevents you from going back to the sex scene afterward if you are so inclined).

@Lithose: Truth be told, I found some of the earlier seduction scenes more arousing than the sex scenes. The sex scenes break the suspension of disbelief for me: I can't help but wonder how they went about shooting them and the longer it lasts the more you feel they must have spent days on it, making the whole thing vaguely creepy (which might be a plus for the enjoyment of some people!).
The two have said in interviews that the scene took 10 days straight to film.