Bluetooth speakers

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone have recommendations for a good set of bluetooth speakers? You know, the ones you can link to your smartphone and play music? Phone neutral is preferred. As in, it doesn't have to have a docking station tailored for a certain phone. Integrated wireless charging mat is a bonus, but not required.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Amazon.com: Logitech UE 984-000304 Boombox Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Silver): Computers Accessories

I'm a dancer so having music sound good and be highly portable matters a lot to me. This is the best thing I've found in that area. Logitech acquired Ultimate Ears at some point, the guys that make the incredible IAC headphones, and this thing has really good sound reproduction and great battery life. Not sure if that is what you're looking for, but I can't recommend it enough if it suits you.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Thanks for some of the recommendations. A few of these are a bit more than I wanted to pay as a surprise Christmas gift. Is it safe to assume that those that run of a battery can just bypass it by plugging it in? Yes, it's been that long since I've used something like this.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'd recommend Bravens. They have some awesome sound to them.

Amazon.com: Braven speaker: Electronics

More specifically I'd recommend;

Amazon.com: Braven BRV-1 Portable Ultra Rugged Wireless Speaker, Gray White Relief and Turquoise Blue Grill: Electronics

I know you said you don't want to spend a ton which is why I linked all the results for their speakers but that second linked speaker is pretty great. It's water resistant, I have one in my shower. I also take it camping and fishing with me and never have to worry about anything happening to it. You'd be hard pressed to find a batter sounding speaker in my opinion for it's price point and size.