Board Games

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Finally ordered Cthulhu wars, will give a review when it arrives. Does anyone know of a site with dead of winter in stock, I know their print run is sold out currently, trying to find somewhere with backlog.

Finally ordered Cthulhu wars, will give a review when it arrives. Does anyone know of a site with dead of winter in stock, I know their print run is sold out currently, trying to find somewhere with backlog.
You can always check eBay, but you'll pay a pretty hefty price. When I decided I wanted Dead of Winter, it was on backorder on their site, but I still placed an order knowing I'd be excited when it finally shipped. To my surprise, I received the shipping notice the next day, so I don't know if that was stupid luck or if they do a certain amount of print to order games. I'd suggest if you want it, instead of poking around for weeks on end looking for it, just place an order on their site.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Dead of winter is back in stock (saw 5 copies at my LGS that has been sold out for a while), and cthulhu wars finally arrived, will give an update sooooon.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Apparently the Felicia Day card for Dead of Winter is going for $50 on ebay. Still going to probably hold on to mine unless it gets into the triple digits. Even then, I'm really lazy when it comes to shipping things.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Dead of winter is back in stock (saw 5 copies at my LGS that has been sold out for a while), and cthulhu wars finally arrived, will give an update sooooon.
Local shop got Cthulu Wars. $199. I love supporting him but I think I'll pass and see if it's on sale on Amazon.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone played Sumonner Wars? I know it's a few years old but I've always had my eye on it. Finally have a close gaming buddy and he's been interested in it too so I grabbed it tonight. Curious if there are any must-have expansions or if they are just personal taste factions. Anxious to finally play it, looks fun.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
We run holacracy at work so 'Dungeon Master' is literally in my job description now, lol. That being said under that role I introduced some coworkers to Hanabi, Love Letter and No Thanks this week. Nice to have some games that aren't quite as contentious as Coup and The Resistance
smile.png

moontayle

Golden Squire
Friend bought Dead of Winter this past weekend from our local shop so after we finish a game of Imperial Assault (4 missions left, we do 1 a week) we're going to give that a run.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Friend bought Dead of Winter this past weekend from our local shop so after we finish a game of Imperial Assault (4 missions left, we do 1 a week) we're going to give that a run.
Dead of winter was 59.95 with prime for all of 2 seconds apparently, added it to cart and it was gone
frown.png

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dead of winter was 59.95 with prime for all of 2 seconds apparently, added it to cart and it was gone
frown.png
It's hilarious that it's always in stock at the local Books-A-Million every time I go to the mall with how difficult it seems for normal folks to find it. Not that I go to the mall that often, but still if I was a scalper I could've probably made a good $200+ flipping the copies there.

moontayle

Golden Squire
He actually had two copies. Which sort of amazed me since I know it's been relatively hard to get since that TableTop episode.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
It's hilarious that it's always in stock at the local Books-A-Million every time I go to the mall with how difficult it seems for normal folks to find it. Not that I go to the mall that often, but still if I was a scalper I could've probably made a good $200+ flipping the copies there.
I bought the next copy avail for 63.00 so not too bad.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Back when I was referencing Amazon was frequently showing copies for $150-200. Heh. Yet I could've walked into BAM at any point and gotten 3-4 copies.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
He actually had two copies. Which sort of amazed me since I know it's been relatively hard to get since that TableTop episode.
Really?

Both barnes and nobles in town have at least 2-4 of them in stock everytime I go into them.

Troll_sl

shitlord
Not a board game, but I totally found my Ren & Stimpy's Pick-A-Winner card game when I was over at my parents' the other day. Nostalgia!

It's basically overblown Go Fish! but still.