Bodhy for Asshat 2022

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
And yet only two with the title of "Tranny Chaser"...
No Problem Smile GIF by StickerGiant

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

iabs

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bhody, did you tell them you love to smear shit all over walls also?

Oh boy, wait until you hear about that one..

• 2Like
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Explain for us not clicking that + not being body bots ?
It's a short movie made by a guy from the misc. Parody of different members including Doody AKA Bodhy...

It's lulzy AF but I understand you being concerned! I've only watched it 20 - 30 times...lol

How many files have you seen me post? Any issues with any of them? Ask Masakari Masakari as I am sure that he has watched it as well as other refugees.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Man some of you bros really got worked up over some guy who only seems to post in the bb.c and chinx virus threads. Personally, I hope some of our newfound edgelords find their way to gems like the thot and pantheon threads and REALLY fuck shit up. Until then, who cares? You couldn't even channel your anger past a tiny distraction like your desire to show mist your junk. Clearly he's not that bad. We've got the sitting champ trying to drop dogfucking any vague reference opportunity he can, and people still @ guys like xeq several times a day. The asshat should not be bestowed in the heat of the moment. It deserves to go to a really dedicated fuck.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Man some of you bros really got worked up over some guy who only seems to post in the bb.c and chinx virus threads. Personally, I hope some of our newfound edgelords find their way to gems like the thot and pantheon threads and REALLY fuck shit up. Until then, who cares? You couldn't even channel your anger past a tiny distraction like your desire to show mist your junk. Clearly he's not that bad. We've got the sitting champ trying to drop dogfucking any vague reference opportunity he can, and people still @ guys like xeq several times a day. The asshat should not be bestowed in the heat of the moment. It deserves to go to a really dedicated fuck.
IDGAF about the Asshat - I just enjoy exposing Doody for the worthless POS that he is...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Man some of you bros really got worked up over some guy who only seems to post in the bb.c and chinx virus threads. Personally, I hope some of our newfound edgelords find their way to gems like the thot and pantheon threads and REALLY fuck shit up.
If you're going to give our undocumented immigrants a forum tour, give them a proper one.

• 3Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Agreed. Normal, well-adjusted adults don't fly into spittle-flecked vitriolic tirades at the mere sign of disagreement. I had my suspicions this was just another hate-filled safe space for miserable sociopaths, they're getting repeated confirmation by the day. I'm really just here to casually shoot the shit for a bit.

And yeah, I still know next to nothing about the forum. I'm just commenting on issues that interest me like Covid. Links to some good threads or discussions I might not be aware of would be much appreciated.

Just ignore ExPatriot btw. He's a non-lifting fraud who bizarrely, seems to exist on a bodybuilding forum just play Gossip Girl like a prepubescent girl, despite having never gone near a weight in his life. Also very creepily stores posts and info about other posters on a file on his computer. Probably fairly well advanced along the spectrum or otherwise a total sociopath.

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users